What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Form halves and pivots of the NRL

Loudstrat

Coach
So you guys havn't heard of a bloke named Inglis, eh?

Yeah. Knob from Kempsey who is convinced he is from Bundaberg. Only person in Australia, apart from Carl Williams, who uses SBW as a role model. Wants to play Yawnion in France. Needs Heather , Cronk or Thurston to put him through gaps. No evidence of running against the defence of Jarred Hayne.

The current pivot heirachy is:

Heather
Campese
Mateo
Rogers
Mullen

Thurston has 2 weeks left to state his claims. Ditto Prince

Last edited:

Johnny Bravo

Juniors
Pivots:
Campese, Lockyer, Soward

Halfbacks:
Prince, Cronk, Kimmorely, and Orford on a good day.

Best two at the moment would be Campese and Prince by a mile.

adamkungl

Immortal
The likes of Orford, Kimmorley shouldn't get a look in. Manly plays Melbourne a few weeks back with any halfback except Orford and they win imo, he choked big time, has done before, and will do again. That said, Anasta, Pearce, and anyone else at the Roosters have well and truly thrown away any rep honours this year with the last month they've had. Useless merkins. I'd go with Lockyer + Cronk/Prince. Doesn't both me who plays half, they're both gun players and we'll win by a thousand either way. Inglis to centre, Mateo to lock.

Hanscholo

Bench
Prince, Thurston, Campese, Lockyer and Mullen are all in good form. The rest are all over the place as usual.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Campese and then Daylight in terms of form in the comp
Forget the halves, he's the form player in the comp

Thurston cant be considered in this thread as he is 0-2 since return from injury. Prince however can be because he won a game. You are not in good form if you are in a losing side, especially as you teams marquee player, kicker and captain.

Anyone who throws Kimmorely or Orford as possible WC players or the form halves of our comp is just simply a Shark, a Sea Eagle or an idiot.

Lockyer
Campese

Prince
Cronk

Timbo

Staff member
I think Campese is a fair shot for lock now with what's been going on with Bird.

Hell, if Lockyer was still injured he'd be a pretty good chance for 5/8.

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Unfortunately Holdsworth and Josh Lewis or Travis Burns would be good enough to win us the World Cup in the halves...

Last edited:

Yosh

Coach
Same thing I ask every time... Who cares? We gonna smash anyone anyway... I'd go Prince and Thurston though,...

Latest posts