What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

The Realist

Juniors
Jack is a physical beast but a mental midget. There is a reason he keeps on bouncing around between clubs.

No Coach can seem to get through to him.

They look at his physique, they see how absurdly strong, explosive and agile he is and think to themselves, 'If I could coach some sense into him, he could be anything'. 6 Coaches later and still no result. One of those coaches being Ivan. If Ivan is willing to let you go without trying - there is usually a good reason.

I think the only coaches who could possibly coach him towards anywhere near his potential would be Bennett and Bellamy. The only coaches who I have seen who could consistently 'reform' wayward players.

MugaB

Coach
Jack is a physical beast but a mental midget. There is a reason he keeps on bouncing around between clubs.

No Coach can seem to get through to him.

They look at his physique, they see how absurdly strong, explosive and agile he is and think to themselves, 'If I could coach some sense into him, he could be anything'. 6 Coaches later and still no result. One of those coaches being Ivan. If Ivan is willing to let you go without trying - there is usually a good reason.

I think the only coaches who could possibly coach him towards anywhere near his potential would be Bennett and Bellamy. The only coaches who I have seen who could consistently 'reform' wayward players.
Those coaches would USE him to bash others, they'd turn him into another golden tallis, or mark geyer, a hitman, the game has evolved since then