What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

You could probably point the finger a bit at dallin tbh, two very bad mistakes at the back that were punished. Stopped watching after that.

I was one that was a little bit gutted when DWZ left.

But I’m more than relieved, given his current form at the Dogs. Not to mention the form of the players that we have brought through ever since.

betcats

Referee

But I’m more than relieved, given his current form at the Dogs. Not to mention the form of the players that we have brought through ever since.

Yeah I was also, I always saw a lot of potential in Dallin but yeah when I watch him now there is just to many errors in his game.

WestyLife

First Grade

Yeah I was also, I always saw a lot of potential in Dallin but yeah when I watch him now there is just to many errors in his game.

Count me in this category as well.

giphy.gif

Crashtest

Juniors

Plus the difference in attitude of the players brought through, and the team as a whole, now DWZ, Blake and RCG are gone has made such a difference to on field success this season. How great was it to see the way the players celebrated and mobbed Staines after his debut try.

soc123_au

Staff member
Plus the difference in attitude of the players brought through, and the team as a whole, now DWZ, Blake and RCG are gone has made such a difference to on field success this season. How great was it to see the way the players celebrated and mobbed Staines after his debut try.

I loved Nadens reaction when he (Staines) scored the one off the flick pass. You could see how thrilled he was.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
I loved Nadens reaction when he (Staines) scored the one off the flick pass. You could see how thrilled he was.

I totally agree.

Personally I didn't like DWZ's attitude towards the team before he left. It may have just been 'paper talk' about him 'demanding' fullback. But there must a have been a grain on truth within the whole saga.

DWZ is in poor form at the moment. He's always had errors in his game, it's just now more obvious.

Very talented, but no longer fitted the team ethos.

soc123_au

Staff member
I totally agree.

Personally I didn't like DWZ's attitude towards the team before he left. It may have just been 'paper talk' about him 'demanding' fullback. But there must a have been a grain on truth within the whole saga.

DWZ is in poor form at the moment. He's always had errors in his game, it's just now more obvious.

Very talented, but no longer fitted the team ethos.

Dallin is a good guy, his mum worked for me for a few years. Very good family & all the kids were well brought up, all very humble and good attitudes.

age.s

First Grade
I reckon Dallin will find form again. The Dogs are ass, hard to do anything special in such a shithole. Errors can come when you feel you need to push things.

We've well and truly moved on though.

Kilkenny

Coach
DWZ has errors in his game, always has always will but he gives a 100%.

It’s not always easy playing for the cellar dwellers.

DWZ plays for the Roosters I’m sure you would see an entirely different DWZ.