What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Former Panthers in the NRL

betcats

Referee
https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/n...e/news-story/597d2be691e839d2a9aca3e9fc727bd6

Old mate Segeyaro suspended for failing a drugs test (performance enhancing).

2014 I rated him as a top tier hooker, especially from the bench. Was surprised he didn't get an origin call up.

This will probably be the final straw. Very disappointing career.

Yep he pissed it away for sure. He was hooker of the year in 14, so lethal in attack.

One thing I noticed early about seggy after we signed him was he never gave up on a chase, no matter how far away he was he would chase 100 percent the whole way, Sam burgess mentioned about how hard he chased when seggy came up during an appearance on fox. I thought he was a real star in the making because with heart like that and that running game how could he not be? f**king talented enough for it for sure but like Moylan he just was not committed enough.

Fangs

Coach
Yep he pissed it away for sure. He was hooker of the year in 14, so lethal in attack.

One thing I noticed early about seggy after we signed him was he never gave up on a chase, no matter how far away he was he would chase 100 percent the whole way, Sam burgess mentioned about how hard he chased when seggy came up during an appearance on fox. I thought he was a real star in the making because with heart like that and that running game how could he not be? f**king talented enough for it for sure but like Moylan he just was not committed enough.

At some point he lost his way, stopped having real a go. 2015 was a bad year for him, 2016 worse. Change of coach didn't work for him, got injured and started getting press for the wrong reasons.

I still remember watching the Footy Show special on Segeyaro and how he moved as a youngster from Papua New Guinea to QLD.

It was such a touching story and I honestly thought that this bloke would help lead us to our next premiership, much like Simmons and Priddis did. How wrong was I......

martielang

Bench
Hangs around some deadbeats that have all the natural talent in the world but little work ethic, in regards to football anyway. It’s not exactly iron sharpening iron.

ACTPanthers

Bench
Got mixed up in the wrong crowd - Hanging around a bunch of fake tough guys and trying to impress them will do this... Such a shame, he has the talent.

Kilkenny

Coach
You make your own choices in life whether it is the company you keep or whether it is the decisions you make around things like allegedly taking performance enhancing or recreational drugs.

It is always a shame when someone makes poor choices but at the same time it is hard to feeling sorry for them. I would rather feel sorry for the brickies labourer toughing it out in 40 degree heat for $1,000-00 a week given they have no choice.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Just imagine if this Wade Graham fella ever played for Penmyth ........ Matt Elliott is on par with Hitler as a human

So your putting Hittler who oversaw the slaughter of millions of Jews and Mathew Elliott on the same level.

I don't care that you might think of it as banter. To me, I find that analogy very very offensive.

Aliceinwonderland

First Grade
Alice. Seriously.

Yes seriously. That comment was pretty darn nasty. Also worse still it's trivalising what happened to the Jews. But hey's it's banter and a forum. The minute though that someone suffers mental health issues throw hands up and pretend it's so very sad. Talk about 2 faced.

Latest posts