What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum ettiqutte, for world wide Sharks fans

spider

Coach
blacktip-reefy said:
if I hear or see info, I pass it on.

Like an upcoming event for season ticket holders. Should be good.

how/what did you hear?

does it have a question too it???

The Popper

Bench
I agree with Blacktip and others. There should be only one forum and it should be `open'. `Closed' forums for the select few only create an `us' and `them' situation. This is synonymous with creating division between club supporters which is something I would say neither the club nor most of us would want or afford.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Inferno said:
Firstly how has it come to your attention, certain people are keeping "inside goss" or whatever to themselves? I mean it could be seen as hypocritical that you seem to think it's alright for SLE to keep it to himself and pass it on to a few others as you have mentioned in another thread, but not for the CSSC (if it even happens)?
it was divulged to me on Tuesday. everything SLe knows, is on this forum. But now he is not being hunted so to speak.
Inferno said:
Also it seems the "inner tube" engages in some of the exact behaviour that you believe the CSSC is engaging in regarding keeping insider knowledge to themselves.
The inner tube is a myth.
Inferno said:
Also, I don't see how opening up the CSSC forum will make a difference anyway, I can tell you now there is nothing in there that would be classed as intimate knowledge of the footy club, and even if there was, people could just be take it off and send it via PMs. People will be people, and if they don’t want to share there is nothing that can be done about it.
its not about the forum as such, but its location here & direct links from here. As popper Says, its an us & them thing. time for it to move on & stand alone.

Inferno said:
I am a member of the CSSC, but to be honest I would probably consider myself more out of that loop, simply because I don't really know anyone from that group anymore than I know anyone else on this forum, so I fail to see what adding another moderator will do. To be honest none of us have had anything to do lately anyway, beside BS and myself both attempting to merge 2 threads the other day which lead to both being lost unfortunately. However I'd see that as a sign of great moderation that we got to it so quickly:p.
I have no issue with the mods at all. Just balance.

I second blue mazda.

Inferno

Coach
Bastard_Squad said:
Sounds secret.

lol, took the words right out of my mouth.

Also, Reefy, if you have no issue with the mods, what is wrong with the current balance which needs fixing?

Did I change when I became a member of the CSSC?

I don't have any links in my sig, and I have probably met less members than you have.

If you are serious though, I reckon I could coax BM out of the wilderness to lead this forum to the promised land while sitting on a white Donkey.

I must warn you though Simmo will not be far behind him.

wazzashark

Juniors
SpiderShark said:
whats the B,W,B member - is that a division of the football club?

Yes, the Black White and Blue is the Sharks very own Supporters Club Membership re-badged from previous years, which is part of the NRL's current idea of getting supporters to become members of their team/club similar to the AFL.

GregoryP

Juniors
MERELY YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR REEFMAN. I FELT IT PART OF MY "FORUM ETTIQUTTE ( SIC)" OBLIGATION TO SHARE WITH YOU AS A FORUM PAL, THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU WERE UPSET ABOUT A FAN GROUP EXCLUDING OTHER SHARK FANS FROM THEIR LEAGUE UNLIMTED FORUM YOU MUST BE ABOUT TO BLOW A VALVE OR TWO NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THAT THE SHARKS THEMSELVES ARE GOING TO HOLD SECRET TALKS WITH ONLY THOSE FANS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR WAY INTO THE INNER SANCTUM AND THEIR COACH. SHOCK HORROR !

GregoryP said:
MERELY YOUR KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOUR REEFMAN. I FELT IT PART OF MY "FORUM ETTIQUTTE ( SIC)" OBLIGATION TO SHARE WITH YOU AS A FORUM PAL, THIS INFORMATION. IF YOU WERE UPSET ABOUT A FAN GROUP EXCLUDING OTHER SHARK FANS FROM THEIR LEAGUE UNLIMTED FORUM YOU MUST BE ABOUT TO BLOW A VALVE OR TWO NOW THAT YOU HAVE READ THAT THE SHARKS THEMSELVES ARE GOING TO HOLD SECRET TALKS WITH ONLY THOSE FANS WHO HAVE PAID THEIR WAY INTO THE INNER SANCTUM AND THEIR COACH. SHOCK HORROR !

You are only allowed to shout when you buy me one.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
Why would I blow a valve, I will be there?
& why is it a secret Gregory? its on the website. thanks for that by the way, nobody knew about it, that I know anyway. should get a good roll up.
Secret talks, I doubt it muchly. Secrets include more political sensitive type things. Generally, anyway.

I'd rather be on the outside, looking "in".
more perspective, more judgement, no agendas.
fookin wally's.
Suckin c**k was fashionable in the 90's, get with the programme.

spider

Coach
bad boy bubby said:
I'd rather be on the outside, looking "in".
more perspective, more judgement, no agendas.
fookin wally's.
Suckin c**k was fashionable in the 90's, get with the programme.

well i hope fashion was a bitch!

Latest posts