What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum history:

Ausguy

Coach
Hey Aus.

How many months have you been out this year?

How many carry overs have ya got?

Most of the year actually. I think I've got 99 points. If I dictate forum content or pick on a mod again I'm out again.

Stop stirring up Aus. You didn't give a flying when he was in the bin. Bloody fairweather sailors.

sheeeezzze

Actually I had contact with a few from here. Frenzy included. Thanks for your concern quigs. Too busy counting ya dough dousty?

Welcome back Aus

Thanks millers

Do you think it is right that Aus be allowed straight back into the top grade forum. I think it would be better for moral if he came back through the lower grades and earnt his spot.

He should do a few weeks in the Stains forum to get his timing back.

Or is he just the Simmo of this forum and is just gifted top grade appearances.

Too farkin right I get straight back in. 10 years service in here. Not to mention when was coupe de crazy tiger last seen in here? I reckon my run in with him got me removed from here as well as him. You should be thanking me.

Card Shark

Immortal
Too farkin right I get straight back in. 10 years service in here. Not to mention when was coupe de crazy tiger last seen in here? I reckon my run in with him got me removed from here as well as him. You should be thanking me.

Thanks Aus , haven't seen crazy tiger for a while .

We also had Michael speechley visit & so did (Michael) Jackson71?

You're missed so much.......NOT

millersnose

Post Whore
wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkk

Oppress the duck, oppress the duck!

Well flicka duck to you my good man. This duck won't be villified.

I may be filleted, I may be stuffed with bread crumbs and apricots then doused in cherry sauce but I won't be villified.

No shame to the duck.

Gotta go. The Windemere Anglican Girls 16 stone 7 lbs footy team is embroiled in a DRUG SCANDAL.

flick a duck, flick a duck drugs up the ducks arse.

I gotta go hide

Quaaack

Frenzy.

Post Whore
I'm trying to contact the duck. She might not get around too well now that she had to graduate to the Windemere Girls High 20 stone and over team.

Latest posts