What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Issues 2023

Nutz

Bench
I don't know where you read I hate turning off ad blockers in other threads because
1 I don't know how to turn off add blockers.
2 I understand this forum gets revenue from advertisements.

I do appreciate the tip of clicking on the x if I don't like an ad. Never hear of that before.

I downloaded chrome and it didn't make any difference.

Considering all the insanity happening around the world at the moment this is a minor issue.

Huge congrats to Tigerm on getting it to work.
I meant to say you sounded annoyed about it, it doesn't matter mate, I was just highlighting that ads on a free forum is a necessary evil.
Yes indeed the war in Gaza is sicking, poor civilians on all fronts and forum issues are trivial.

Ned Kelly

Juniors
I might indeed hate turning off ad blockers but for all the searching online and within my computer I don't seem to have an ad blocker to turn off.

I guess I can always post a reply that says "like" or "angry".

There are some posts by others I would love to click a " you're a dickhead" button. Just as well there isn't one.
Tired Bored To Death GIF

Tigerm

First Grade
I might indeed hate turning off ad blockers but for all the searching online and within my computer I don't seem to have an ad blocker to turn off.

There are some posts by others I would love to click a " you're a dickhead" button. Just as well there isn't one.
Tired Bored To Death GIF
Nutz suggestion to go to Google Chrome (and delete/clear browser data), front page of this thread, worked for me, but it doesn't have a dickhead button.

Fordy20

Juniors

Tired Bored To Death GIF

If you're on a Windows PC, you could try using Microsoft Edge and creating an app for League Unlimited and see if the Like button is there when you use the app.

Nutz

Bench
Thanks but I have zero idea how to do that,
Ned can you tell us:
1. Using phone or computer,
2. What type of browser,
3. What problems are you experiencing ? Is it just no thumbs up, messages etc?

Just be patient with my replies mate as I'm in hospital and I might need to come and go.

Last edited:

Ned Kelly

Juniors
Ned can you tell us:
1. Using phone or computer,
2. What type of browser,
3. What problems are you experiencing ? Is it just no thumbs up, messages etc?

Just be patient with my replies mate as I'm in hospital and I might need to come and go.
I am using a lap top
I use Firefox but have tried chrome just for forums.leagueunlimited with no better results.
Yeah just the thumbs up stuff.

No hurry at all. Just take good care of yourself.
I have decided I might use emoji replies as a way of communicating my thoughts.
Mad Mr Bean GIF by Working Title
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by GreetPool

Nutz

Bench
I am using a lap top
I use Firefox but have tried chrome just for forums.leagueunlimited with no better results.
Yeah just the thumbs up stuff.

No hurry at all. Just take good care of yourself.
I have decided I might use emoji replies as a way of communicating my thoughts.
Mad Mr Bean GIF by Working Title
Feel Better Get Well Soon GIF by GreetPool
All good mate. Have a read of this. I use duckduckgo with a vpn for everything except the LU I use chrome with LU whitelisted.
Have read of the link below, scroll down. Use 2 different tabs, one for and opened LU screen and the other for this link so you can make the adjustments.
Dont forget to restart then just open LU again and if necessary turn off the adblocker again. Good luck.