What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum members you can't stand!

thickos

First Grade
Ok... in the privacy of 'Off the Raider', vent away. Who can't you stand here, Raiders fan or otherwise.

For me it's simon says.

Agreed. The guy's an imbecile.

Red & Blue Knight is a bit of a wankchop too.

Insaneink is actually starting to grow on me. I used to hate him but he's actually pretty funny.

Oh, and don't even get me started on that jed fellow...

Raider Azz

Bench
hahaha yeah i reckon red and blue knight goes to sleep at night hugging a stuffed teddy with andrew johns' face taped on the head.

and everyone knows simon says is a toss, but if he wasn't around who would we give sh*t to?

thickos

First Grade
I find it funny that even Tigpies fans think simon is a f**king clown.

Red and blue knight is pretty ordinary too, he always trots out the 'i went to 22 games last year, I'm 10 times the supporter you are' line :roll:

hrundi99

First Grade
Goangod in 4C is a bit of a clown.

He makes me empathise with the lefties, which is saying something.

skeepe

Immortal
hrundi99 said:
Goangod in 4C is a bit of a clown.

He makes me empathise with the lefties, which is saying something.

Come on hrundi, step over to the dark side. You know you want to. :lol:

Goangod is great for a laugh... his obsession with me is a bit worrying.

In general, I don't have much time for simon says, R&BK and especially dodge.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
I reckon most of the dickheads hang around over Four Corners way. There are a lot of philosophers who are anything but credible. Millersnose is a hoot, though, with everything somehow relating to the right (or maybe it is the left).

Nobody on here really gets to me - even Raider_69's lack of editing of his posts I can stand, but only just ;-)

edabomb

First Grade
thickos said:
Thing about Nick is that he does produce a lot of good posts.... still only works out at about 5% of his total :p :lol:

I reckon more like 1%

Over 40,000 posts over the two forums, I'd like to see 400 that are quality.

skeepe

Immortal
Of course, how could I forget nospam49™?

Boy they are fun to stir up though... R&BK is like the Duracell bunny... just keeps going and going and going and going....

Raider_69

Post Whore
simon and RABK are f**kin clowns, love getting stuck into those toss pots
edabomb also struggles to produce anything original, generally waits for others to post and then expands breifly on their points ;-)

ohh and that sh*t stirrer sully, always coming here ripping into the dot.coms... he's an arsehole that bloke ;-)