What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum members you can't stand!

jed

First Grade
dot.coms are the forum members with high post counts (ie they have no life, they spend their time on the computer)

Sully's got over 600 posts, definitely a dot.com :p

Raider_69

Post Whore
dot.com to my knowledge is a man who would prefer to sit on the forums then make an effort to get to a game...
perhaps some help from Sully on what exactly constitutes a dot.com, is needed?

edabomb

First Grade
Raider_69 said:
edabomb also struggles to produce anything original, generally waits for others to post and then expands breifly on their points
Same thing I accused you of a week ago, nice originality ;-)

dubby

Bench
For me its R&BK, Croydon dog food, simon says, ever lovin antichrist grows old fast, there's some kiwi guy always into raiders fans too, can't remember his name though.
I honestly thought R69 would have given me a go, but we haven't had a tiff in a few weeks....maybe he's forgotton me?:oops:

Raider_69

Post Whore
haha, dubby, you go alright, still think you've got ya head in the sand but your mad about the raiders so i can look past such minor fault :p :lol:

paulquinn49

Bench
I havent got a problem with anyone, no point argueing with opposition fans. I'm 22 now, I'll leave the girly one eyed arguements to 16 year olds and Nick.

Bay56

First Grade
paulquinn49 said:
I havent got a problem with anyone, no point argueing with opposition fans. I'm 22 now, I'll leave the girly one eyed arguements to 16 year olds and Nick.

:lol: :lol:

paulquinn49

Bench
Robert I can't help but feel you have come here to cause problems with people. LU is all about love and respect for your fellow posters.

I will not continue your childish game but will infact encourage you to stay and enjoy chatting with fellow members.

P.S I do admit back in the day I didnt like Madunit. I find you avoid annoying people by staying out of the FFB and the political type forums.

edabomb

First Grade
LU stands for Love Unlimited.

I think Bay was becomming readable after Elliott signed with Penny. Then 'the man' banned me and I can no longer enjoy his off kilter humour.

TiTTieS_[CNTDN]

Juniors
greeneyed said:
simon says, insane, balmain benny and all those on the Pirates and CNTDNs. ;)
I bet your secret ambition was to write for the telecrap, but even they said you didn't have what it takes ;-) :lol:

woodgers

Bench
dubby said:
For me its R&BK, Croydon dog food, simon says, ever lovin antichrist grows old fast, there's some kiwi guy always into raiders fans too, can't remember his name though.
I honestly thought R69 would have given me a go, but we haven't had a tiff in a few weeks....maybe he's forgotton me?:oops:

Croydon I didn't like at first but he grew on me. If you don't take him seriously and try to appreciate his humour, he is funny as.

Most fans I can get along with. The ones I dislike the most are the morons over in the TFC throwing stones at every sport and protecting the Rugby League nest. They don't actually have any good arguements or relevant points, but the mindless backslapping when someone doesn't answer your question but instead calls you a 'merkin' or something stupid is ridiculous. Outside of that, I find that Ozbash and I think a guy called Ian Ritchie or something take every opportunity to dig into the Raiders and cause a rift with our fans.

Everloving Antichrist has to be the worst Poster on LU. If you start to debate his one eyed, uneducated views with him he resorts to boring insults.

Sully

Juniors
All...

Thank you for the dig!!

The only reason I am so fired up on this forum is because I know that you all have a deep down passion for the Raiders that burns deep deep down inside.

THIS IS THE YEAR TO TURN UP!!!!!

Bay56

First Grade
Marc Herbert said:
LU stands for Love Unlimited.

I think Bay was becomming readable after Elliott signed with Penny. Then 'the man' banned me and I can no longer enjoy his off kilter humour.

so that's what LU stands for ...

I wonder what GH stan .... OPPS !!

:lol: