What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Player of the Year is............

Hellsy

Immortal

38.5 points - Nathan Hindmarsh

17 points - Jarryd Hayne
15 points - Fuifui Moimoi

How the rest faired:
13 points - Wade McKinnon
11 points - Nathan Cayless

10 points - Timana Tahu
8 points - Luke Burt
8 points - Luke O'Dwyer
6.5 points - Glenn Morrison

5 points - Mark Riddell
4 points - John Morris
3 points - Eric Grothe
3 Points - Josh Cordoba
3 Points - Daniel Wagon
2 Points - PJ Marsh
1 Point - John Williams
1 Point - Tim Smith
1 point - Zeb Taia
1 point - Dean Widders

Well done Hindy, Jarryd and Fui..... guess it is a real indication of how much we were stuggling for a good part of this year.. Jarryd and Fui both didn't play full seasons and they finished in the top 3!

Anyways, look forward to doing these votes with you all again next year!

Bye :nwave: :nwave:

Hellsy

Immortal
No probs Strider

You all vote after every game on a 3-2-1 basis in the nominated thread, I then count them all up, enter them in a spreadsheet as my adding is not the best!!!, the sticky thread has the weekly standings as a tally as to who got the points each week and the ongoing cumulative total.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Hindy won it 4-5 weeks ago, no one was going to over take him

Interesting though, I thought Chad Robinson had a far better year than a lot that polled points in that list. I guess he was just more consistant and didnt poll points, whereas others had a few good games that polled points, but were more inconsistant in their other games, they didnt have the answers to the questions :sarcasm:

:D

parra pete

Referee
strider said:
woohoo! .... who would have thought :lol:

thanks hellsy for running the show![/quote]

I totally concur. Hellsy and Jess are absolute treasures on this forum..They make posting and reading enjoyable..because they are both sensible..and obviously passionate about the Eels..and have that terrific trait that sees 'the good things' of life..To me they treat winning and losing the same.IMO Neither winning nor losing are permanent and we have to treat them the same, if we want to have a stress free existence.
Thanks for your contribution Helen..

Nikki

Coach
Top work Hels (and Jess for having to post the updates for her ;-) )

And of course.... GO HINDY!!!

rowdy

First Grade
woo woo well done hindy, jarryd and fuuui!

and thanks for organising it guys!

Daneel

Bench
Congratulations Hindy for winning the most coveted award available to an Eel.

Also thanks to Hellsy and Jess, I agree with Parra Pete (highly unusual) that these two lovely ladies treat winning and losing as the same and if i can learn from them i might just live a little longer than current expectations. :)

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
hahaah

thanks helen for boosting my post count everytime you needed me to post the results :clap:

Hellsy

Immortal
parra pete said:
I totally concur. Hellsy and Jess are absolute treasures on this forum..They make posting and reading enjoyable..because they are both sensible..and obviously passionate about the Eels..and have that terrific trait that sees 'the good things' of life..To me they treat winning and losing the same.IMO Neither winning nor losing are permanent and we have to treat them the same, if we want to have a stress free existence.
Thanks for your contribution Helen..
Daneel said:
Also thanks to Hellsy and Jess, I agree with Parra Pete (highly unusual) that these two lovely ladies treat winning and losing as the same and if i can learn from them i might just live a little longer than current expectations.

Thankyou both very much for the kind words!
It was no trouble really, an hour or so a week..