What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens Banners

Jesbass

First Grade
Hi all. I've had the esteemed honour of receiving a number of banner awards through Forum Sevens, courtesy of Timmah. I've also had other non-award honours.

However, I unfortunately can't fit all 11 banners in my sig! (No surprises there!) But it seems I can have 3: http://www.leagueunlimited.com/forumrules.php#sig

I'd like to get three banners made up, each 400x100, and each of a different aspect of my career...

One for my club career.
One for my representative career.
One for my off field career (referee, F7s boss, etc).

My basic idea was to have a logo for each one, (Warriors logo for the club, Kiwis logo for the representative, and...um...a whistle for the off field, maybe?), with text detailing my achievements.

I don't want to bore anyone with the textual details - I already feel like I'm blowing my own trumpet more than I'd like to - but if anyone is interested, I'd really appreciate a PM!

Oh, and just to be extra difficult, I'd like the possibility of being able to modify it in future if I receive any more awards... :sarcasm:

A huge thank you in advance!

Jesbass

First Grade
I hate to bump a thread, but should I take this prolonged silenec as a polite 'no'? ;-)

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'd love to have a shot but I'm flat out scratching my arse at the moment. I should have some free time soon, you haven't been forgotten!

If someone else wants to have a stab, they're welcome to :)

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I'd love to have a shot but I'm flat out scratching my arse at the moment. I should have some free time soon, you haven't been forgotten!

That'd be about a 3-hour job in itself, wouldn't it?

Didgi

:lol::lol:

While I'm here, are banners made for every F7s player or do you have to request your own? Also, if I were to have a F7s banner made, does it count in the limit of two?

Jesbass

First Grade

That's quite the mental image! :shock: :D

All good, mate. I appreciate all the work you put into our banners, so I'm happy to wait. :thumn

Jesbass

First Grade
:lol::lol:

While I'm here, are banners made for every F7s player or do you have to request your own? Also, if I were to have a F7s banner made, does it count in the limit of two?

F7s players can request their own banner, (to show they're in a particular team, for example), and it is counted in the limit of two.

However, if you win an award, (player of the year, for example), you get gifted with a banner, which isn't counted in the limit of two. You can have up to three banners in your signature as long as one of those is a forum prize.

Jesbass

First Grade
I know this is the same old drum, but is there any chance I could get these banners made?

I'd be happy to show you a picture of money if that will help to bribe you!

(Unfortunately, it's all in NZ currency...) :sarcasm:

money.jpg

azsportza

Live Update Team
I know this is the same old drum, but is there any chance I could get these banners made?

I'd be happy to show you a picture of money if that will help to bribe you!

(Unfortunately, it's all in NZ currency...) :sarcasm:

money.jpg

I can take up the challenge. So you want three banners, with the list you have in your sig atm?

Jesbass

First Grade
I can take up the challenge. So you want three banners, with the list you have in your sig atm?

Thanks mate! :clap:

They're a bit out of date, so I'll flick you a PM with some of the details.

I'll get in touch next week, though - I'm pretty flat out up until and during the weekend! :thumn

azsportza

Live Update Team
Thanks mate! :clap:

They're a bit out of date, so I'll flick you a PM with some of the details.

I'll get in touch next week, though - I'm pretty flat out up until and during the weekend! :thumn

Sure thing, glad to help out where I can :)