What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens: Easts v Panthers

supermario

Juniors
Ok i am done, another short one :( Sorry about that guys, hopefully i have no problems next round.

Good posts by the rest of you though

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Oh bugger, I've only played 2 games in 2 years and both times we've only fielded a team of 4 I'm beginning to feel like I'm a jinx....

...Morticia...

Juniors
cheers guys for turning up t' play. shame we've had another round with only four despite being confident we'd get five. bubbles another MOTM artcle. RG and muz, great reading. i feel i let the team down this game with my crap.

i cant guarentee i can play next round. really need t' be a reserve as my friend arrives from NZ tomorrow and we've got a week of drunken debauchery t' get through. i'll have next weekend t' recover and hopefully pull an artcle out of the depths of a soggy brain.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Enjoy!!! Morticia I'm just spewing I won't be joining you. I hope you have a great week with your friend and I reckon Sunday will be closer than people think. I could still do a disappearing act on Saturday Night after dinner LOL....do you reckon anyone would notice me missing??? probably not....well not until Monday when its time to get ready for school.

Your article was a classic this round...and how good is Bubbles?? love ya work Bubbles and Mario and I did our best at the last minute. I still reckon I'm the jinx LOL.

Oh well hopefully next game we can name a full side and 2 reserves Morticia...you and me LOL.

Bubbles

Juniors
Bad luck on not getting a full side again - hopefully we can string it together for next round. Great articles everyone!!

...Morticia...

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
Enjoy!!! Morticia I'm just spewing I won't be joining you. I hope you have a great week with your friend and I reckon Sunday will be closer than people think. I could still do a disappearing act on Saturday Night after dinner LOL....do you reckon anyone would notice me missing??? probably not....well not until Monday when its time to get ready for school.

we'll roll you into your car with enough time t' get back over the boarder. do you need a passport t' enter this civilised state? :lol:

Bubbles

Juniors
Indeed & if I was more computer literate & not such cyber-space roadkill, I'd come up with a matching prayer thingymejigget lol!!!

BTW, have fun with your drunken debauchery - I had a similar weekend last only without so much drunkenness but with excessive debauchery. I'm still paying for it...I must be getting old - insert sad thingymejigget here...

...Morticia...

Juniors
icon_mrgreen.gif
bubbles, friend has arrived
eusa_dance.gif
has been shopping already much to her husbands disgust
eusa_snooty.gif
and is now snoring on the couch
icon_sleep.gif
. couldn't help myself lol

Bubbles

Juniors
Let the trouble begin lol!

BTW I know you're now just mocking me with thingymejigget overkill, Morticia. Tut tut...don't you know it's tacky to taunt the slower kids lol!!

Enjoy your week and we'll see you when you emerge from the bottom of a bottle...

ozzie

Bench
Well I am right for next week - I didn't get a call for action - just as well I finished up in the Minister's Office Parliament house explaining a few details about some correspondence to the advisor. Didn't get home from Canberra until 10pm

I will write something now - put it on the site as soon as possible. I have one bubbling over in my mind about reminiscing

...Morticia...

Juniors
no call t' arms oz but desperately needed. i was never available wed t' do any sevens stuff as i had already said i would be busy with my work rotation leaving do. no biggie. there was six named and we still only got four but thats a couple more than we've been getting. bubbles, i never teased the slower kids, only had constant homicidal thoughts about them. does that make me a bad person? :-k

...Morticia...

Juniors
Congrats muz on leading the team with a MOM performance. hell guys, we woulda nailed them if we'd had one more turn up. :(

...Morticia...

Juniors
ok,whose up for the next round. its the last one i think?????? i wanted a break but after taking a friend who had never watched a game of league before, let alone live, to the melbourne game ive got something moving btween my neurons.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
LMAO this should be interesting Morticia. Hey did you get to meet the man of my dreams???....I know you know who I'm talking about :lol: oh and not Crocker.

Well done Muz, I haven't even had time to read your article :oops: I was just so busy last week...Congratulations buddy...well done. I can't believe you apologised to the Team for the rushed article....rush em all you like from now on :cool:

Anyway well done Team, I'm proud of how we have rallied together and tried to be competitive again.

I'll be reserve next match if you need one.

...Morticia...

Juniors
rg, we went down and sat in the makeshift pen. no one knew me but i recognised several faces and the man of your dreams was seated row in front 2 seats t' my right. and i've never seen him before but knew :lol: very good discription given. i was going t' ask maudib t' have his photo taken with my friend as a momento of the gamefor her but wasnt sure whether he'd want t' be a tourist attraction especially after a loss.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
:lol: Morticia!!! I told you :lol:

Well its a bloody shame we lost but at least you got to watch the boys play, I guess we wont be catching up at any finals game soon :evil:

Latest posts