What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Sevens, Rd 8 Easts v Pirates

Bubbles

Juniors
Hey Muz,

My article is all ready to go, so once you get the team up, I can post it and be done with it!!

...Morticia...

Juniors
Crap. i've just wasted my two days off and still only have 3 sentences but, named in the run on thread, i'll guarentee it'll be there. they're great sentences by the way lol. oz, can't wait t' read the artcle.

supermario

Juniors
i will wait till about 6 tonight (sunday) to see if we have another sub, if no one puts there hand up i will put the team up minus 1 sub and then you guys can let rip with the Fantastic articles !!!

supermario

Juniors
ok guys the final team is:

Supermario
Morticia
Bubbles
Roosterspremiers2002
Ozzie

Subs
Roostargirl

We are going in one sub down, but we should be fine with just the 6 of us.

RG be on standby just incase of a short notice call up.

...Morticia...

Juniors
Big mick has asked for an across the board extension in full time due t' SOO commitments (us watching it). looks like its going t' be a goer and fulltime will be extended t' thurs at 2100 if officially approved. will confirm.

...Morticia...

Juniors
great artcle bubbles. i'm yet t' experience a live game down here in melbourne but with the kind of luck i have, it'll be snowing come the end of july. :lol:

Bubbles

Juniors
Cheers Morticia - I grew up in Melbourne and you've just managed in one sentence to put my whole experience into perspective lol!

Good luck everyone, can't wait to read everyone's articles.

GO EASTS!!

...Morticia...

Juniors
you did good oh capatain. the best thing is, we got FIVE! i'm doing my best impersonation of lazzarus post grand final glory and my knees hurt :D . finally a competitive game. well, if the opposition turn up, it will be.:lol:

RoostarGirl

Juniors
I haven't had a chance to read the articles but I'm so glad to hear we got 5 in well done guys.

Now I've got time to fine tune my article on Mini for next game.

Off to read now...Well Done again guys.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
OMG Morticia I just read your article, I remember that happening to your friend your Dad told me about him.

That is an awesome article which reduced me to tears (I'm sure it did the same for you), your writing is awesome, your mate was lucky to have such a great friend YOU are brilliant!!! Your Dad would be so proud.

Sorry everyone I haven't got passed Mort's article I'll read the others later. MOTM Morticia without a doubt. Thats my vote for article of the season....I don't need to read any others.

...Morticia...

Juniors
RoostarGirl said:
OMG Morticia I just read your article, I remember that happening to your friend your Dad told me about him.

That is an awesome article which reduced me to tears (I'm sure it did the same for you), your writing is awesome, your mate was lucky to have such a great friend YOU are brilliant!!! Your Dad would be so proud.

Sorry everyone I haven't got passed Mort's article I'll read the others later. MOTM Morticia without a doubt. Thats my vote for article of the season....I don't need to read any others.

:oops: rg, it took me a long time t' realise that i wasn't a bad friend and i wasn't responsible, despite everything dad said and really its only been since crossing t' the 'other side' of nursing that this has happened. the artcle is a direct result, however, of getting the sh*ts with constantly reading how our league players should somehow live above the line of what we expect of ourselves. see past artcles like hungry like the wolf, thomas the tanked engine etc etc. :lol: me getting the sh*ts is a constant affliction.

i'm still stoked we got 5! and rp02, another excellent artcle from your good self.

Bubbles

Juniors
Congrats to everyone, great articles and five of them!!!!!

Morticia, you're always on fire when you start with song lyrics!