What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Blog-GettyImages-521974545-300x200.jpg

@Coby

Like the new subheadings for all the forums but aghast that the Expansion forum mentions a bunch of potential teams but NOT THE ADELAIDE RAMS??????

Even the "Western Corridor" got a mention!?!?!?!

Can this please be amended.

Sincerely,
BBJF.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
They can certainly be added but are they relevant in the current discussions ?

The areas under the heading have been raised in discussions for expansion. Have he Rams been mentioned for expansion recently ?

Parra

Referee
Searching the forums - for threads, user comments in a thread etc. Can you do this in this new version?

Parra

Referee
Yep. Sounds like a browser plugin issue at your end.

Thanks. I've tried this using both Chrome and Edge. I can see where I can filter threads, but can't find any search options. Where should I be looking?

Parra

Referee
It's disabled in chrome and never had one at all in edge. Performs the same way. Same on mobile - no ad blocking.

Parra

Referee
If I get an alert, and click it, more often than not I get this message

"Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

Doesn't seem to happen if I click the alert icon when there is no alert.

Jono078

Referee
If I get an alert, and click it, more often than not I get this message

"Security error occurred. Please press back, refresh the page, and try again."

Doesn't seem to happen if I click the alert icon when there is no alert.
Mine always does this. Just refresh the page to get around it.

Anyone else have dark mode just kick in?

being automatically put on the “watch thread”, is definitely a problem for me. The emails piss me off.

I’ve tried changing options. It still happens.

Believe it or not, it’s has stopped me coming in here. It sucks.

TooheysNew

Coach
being automatically put on the “watch thread”, is definitely a problem for me. The emails piss me off.

I’ve tried changing options. It still happens.

Believe it or not, it’s has stopped me coming in here. It sucks.
None of your settings are changed. They're literally just the defaults, so of course you're getting emails. If you'd like us to help you prevent them, you only have to ask.

None of your settings are changed. They're literally just the defaults, so of course you're getting emails. If you'd like us to help you prevent them, you only have to ask.

I know that I’ve gone into settings and changed them more than once and it doesn’t save it.

If you can change it so it stops doing it, that would be fantastic, pal.

TooheysNew

Coach
What setting did you change, and to what? I've just tested on my account and it worked, so just trying to get to the bottom of it.

TooheysNew

Coach
Mine always does this. Just refresh the page to get around it.
Next time it happens, can I get you to PM me with the time that it happened? I'm struggling to find the cause, and a time will give me something to search for in the error logs.