What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forum Upgrade

As you may have noticed, we've just upgraded our forum software to the latest major version. There are some new features that come with the new software, and we'll highlight these over the next few days.

Just like any major upgrade there are likely to be teething issues, but we'll work through these as quickly as possible.

If you've got any bugs to report or constructive feedback, please post them in this thread and we'll take a look.

Bazal

Post Whore
This. I'm happy to not use an Ad blocker for this site when I'm using my PC or Laptop, but on a mobile I find it pretty much essential. Battery drains a lot quicker and phone runs hotter.

I'm the reverse, I have one work/personal laptop so have to have ads blocked on it, but happy to browse with ads on the phone and do.

Pretty garbage to nerf features because of it.

some11

Referee
Where can I donate to forum costs?

I spend most of my time on here compared to any other site.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Does that mean i am using an Ad blocker on top of my head???? Most of the Parra and Saints fanbase must use it as well.

Matua

Bench
Where can I donate to forum costs?

I spend most of my time on here compared to any other site.
Yeah, I'd prefer a donation system that allows dirtyfreeloader to remain, this site is almost unusable with ads.

TooheysNew

Coach
Yeah, I'd prefer a donation system that allows dirtyfreeloader to remain, this site is almost unusable with ads.
Bit dramatic. But as I said, we are looking at it.

Donations likely won't be a thing, but a subscription model may be.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Same. Admin nuking features based on ad blockers.

Just introduce a subscription based account. I'd be happy to pay for one.
It is being discussed but it's not that straight forward and these things take time.

Thanks for the offer to subscribe but that's no excuse for imposing an ad blocker on this site. Every month we have to find money to keep the site online, that's a shared responsibility. You're basically taking money out of our pockets.

TooheysNew

Coach
Pretty hard to see the faith in the "I'd pay" model when turning an adblocker off is an imposition to be honest...