What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Foul Play Within The Community

V

Vertigo

The only two people that I eversuspected to be the same was Cryptic Messengerand Cyber Kev for the 'style' of posting they engage in, and the 'type' of wording they elect to use in their posts. I have no doubt though that they aren't.

As for me, there's only one originator. The rest are inpersonators.

Vertigo. (oram I?)

V

Vertigo

I feel for you Johnny .... I do .... I'm serious .... honest ....

Vertigo.

Quite a humourous thread, i have had genuine suspicions about a few 'characters' on this board....
Rasputin and Hass - Seem to operate at 'alternate' times, both quite intelligent, id even be willing to throw in Bebeto and say its a trio conspiracy
Back in the old community, i was all but convinced ss20 and the beast were the same character...
I also think characters such as Bronco and Dog have tried 'alternative charcters' at times...but once again, no offense, just having a bit of fun :)
MFC.

imported_bronco

Juniors
Don't know about dog (he has had an identity crisis at times) but i've only ever had one other forum name and i never got around to posting with it and that was back at worl. It takes a bit of creativity to do what rico and dog T have done.

Cheers
bronco

Bebeto in Japan

Juniors
MFC.......How on earth did my name get mentioned here? I am as innocent asthey come. We may all be Parra fans but that is where the similarities end.

Cheers,

Hass

Ooooops!

I meant Bebeto

Mystery Man,

The only thing that Cryptic Messenger and I have in common, as far as this Community goes, is that we know one another. But I take it as a huge compliment to be labled as one who resembles his 'style' of posting.

As for Vertigo, I always enjoy reading his level headed postings, as I do yours and many others here.

Raidpatch,

Where is Cryptic Messenger?

I noticed by clicking on his Community namethat he hasn't posted for almost a month. I hope all is okay.

M

mud n blood

I reckon Legend posts as 173 different members to make it look as though there's heaps of people on here .....

imported_bronco

Juniors
Yep thats the one Raidpatch and there was no intension to fool anyone in that case, just didn't realise i was still signed in under that email address.

Cheers
bronco

B'Fan Baller - Cryptic just replied to the post about Moffo...he has returned!
Bebeto, your whole 'story' makes for interesting reading. I have never seen Bebeto and Hass in the chat room at the same time....Ah, and from memory, you have recently returned from shady bookmaking deals on a pacific island. A bit suss, me thinks i found duplicates! Maybe triplicates, i await the return of Rasputin!
Mud, legend is just trying to create a perception of popularity for Canberra (ie:Edwahu and Raidpatch) hehe
Ah, i love this speculation, all good fun.....
MFC.

M

mud n blood

Does this mean that Ozbash could really be all those Sydney-centric Dragon-supporting wankers as well ??? Hmmmm ..... conspiracy theory!

Bebeto in Japan

Juniors
MFC.......I have never been in the chatroom while there have been others there. I always seem to miss any chats. Besides, Hass and Rasputin seem to agree with me on many issues therefore it is not mandatory for me to be in there
emwink.gif

Latest posts