What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Four Nations - The Sexy Brits

Monk

Referee
Hope you all are having a brilliant day! Got the Tea and Scones out do we? Oh splendid!

Here's the deal, Four Nations are kicking off very soon and as you all know Great Britain is the place to be if you want to be a successful Forum 7'er. We've got heated towel racks, a boatload of Tea and Scones (already buttered with Strawberry Jam) and not to mention our Locker Room regularly contains the hottest British Models and Celebrities! (don't worry, I sent Susan Boyle down to the Kiwi sheds :lol: ).

But yeh, i've already sent out a few feeler PM's for people who I think would be keen, but don't let that deter you! GBR is where the winners are (heh, that rhymes). So join the party and help me bring home the trophy. Post below to register your interest!

PS: not to mention our logo is a badass lion! You seen Narnia? You know Azlan? Dude is a badass, ain't never a Narnian who'd ever mess with Azlan.

Great_britain_rugby_league_lions_badge_logo.png

Drew-Sta

Staff member
I was nominated as a captain for Aus, but had no time to do it due to exams; I can, however, consider pumping an article or two out if you ensure you can email me and remind me :)

Monk

Referee
It would be an honour to have you as a teammate Drew. I'll try to be as prompt as I can, if emails work better then PM's for you, PM me your email address and i'll be sure to keep in touch. Or you can just add me on facebook if you're active on that. Whatever works for you works for me. :)

What a squad!
Great Britain have yet to win a major international competition, and have not taken a trophy in five years.

Is it about to change?

Monk

Referee
Looking forward to it Hutty! If you need me to give it a read through PM it to me, i'm working on mine aswell. Drew you going to put an article forward for the first game?

Monk

Referee
Awesome Drew! Might have recruited another chap who's keen to put an article forward for the first game aswell (hopefully), so we'll see how that goes. I don't remember recruiting ever going this well for me before :lol: !

Lambretta

First Grade
I have had half an idea banging round me barnet for a couple of months now and as it's on my former life in Britain what better forum could there be for it?

I reckon I'll only be on the subs bench with the team mates I have, but that's still damn good.

Monk

Referee
If you want to put an article forward in the first match you're more then welcome to Lambretta, I'll have one ready, but i'll put myself as a benchie just incase someone can't get one in.

So i'll go with

Great Britain:
Hutty
Drew
Lambretta

Bench:
Monk
*insert new player here*

for game one. And if someone would rather have the first week off they can swap with me :D

Monk

Referee
:lol: always ends up like that doesn't it Hutty?

I've already got my idea and it's sort of been put onto paper, but majority of article will be written on Wednesday.

Hutty1986

Immortal
:lol: always ends up like that doesn't it Hutty?

I've already got my idea and it's sort of been put onto paper, but majority of article will be written on Wednesday.

It really does :lol:

I might try & get started this arvo, sneaky-like at work

Latest posts