What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox commentators against the raiders

millersnose

Post Whore
were particulairly bad

at some stages you would have thought the scores in reverse

my favorite

4 minutes on the clock and 16 points behind schifoske bats it dead and has to drop out

commentator:

"he has a look at the clock ..theres still some time"

bwaaahaha

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Wayne Pearce.

He really shouldn't be allowed within cooee of a microphone. Braybrook is hardly any better.

Maybe we should have a "Pearce of the week", he'd supply something dumb for sure.

BAHAHAHAHAHA

Thomo.

First Grade
fox were so against the sharks though, just the feeling they promoted

terrible. the only way the sharks will gain respect is by trouncing everyteam in the nRL and win a premiership

sharks won that game in the first half. still got the two!

shadowboxer

First Grade
andy raymond - my god - it sounded like someone was squeezing his privates when canberra scored. Disgraceful.........

Yeah, Andy Raymond is hopeless.

Claimed that the Sharks won ugly. seven tries, with second string half combination, dickhead. Go back to boxing commentating you fool.

Inferno

Coach
first half was a thing of beauty but I'd agree the second half was not a sight for sore eyes.

sublimeshark

Juniors
Andy Raymond is clueless.. he called Reece Williams "Simmons" atleast twice

He also called Hutch Maiva "Stosic", they should know the names of the players atleast

Since 73

First Grade
While we're on the subject...

"This is really a lovely horse, I once rode her mother."
- Ted Walsh ( Horse Racing Commentator)

"I would not say he ( David Ginola) is the best left winger in the Premiership, but there are none better."
- Ron Atkinson

"I never comment on referees and I'm not going to break the habit of a lifetime for that prat."
- Ron Atkinson

"I couldn't settle in Italy - it was like living in a foreign country."
- Ian Rush

"Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the Cambridge president is kissing the cox of the Oxford crew."
- Harry Carpenter (BBC TV Boat Race 1977)

"Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."
- Metro Radio

"Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer."
- David Acfield

"What will you do when you leave football, Jack - will you stay in football?"
- Stuart Hall (Radio 5 live)

"There goes Juantorena down the backstraight, opening his legs and showing his class"
- David Coleman at The Montreal Olympics

Aries

Bench
Lozza and Junior, how many times have I proclaimed their bias to the Sharks?

I haven't watched the game yet, hope the games are up now on NRL, but I think I'll turn the sound down and just make my own commentary up, by the sounds of it...