What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox Sports not covering NFC Championship Game live??

sunny

Anyone else get their pay TV guide for Jnauary today? It appears Fox Sports are not covering the NFC Title game live, instead putting on 2 hours of highlights at 5pm that arvo! TURN IT UP!!! E-mail Fox Sports and tell them that they should show the second most important game of the year live!! Be polite of course, but c'mon, we gotta get this changed!

sunny

to contact fox sports

http://foxsports.news.com.au/help/

click on the nighlighted bit of text near the top of the page that says "please contact us using our online form"

a pop up window comes up

in the "how can we help?" line, select "i'd like to contact fox sports television"

the rest is self explanatory, type your message, click on send when you're done and the window will eventually say something like "message received, thankyou for submitting your feedback".

kurt faulk

Coach

these guys have outdone themselves this time.

their coverage of the nfl has been shabby all season, bordering on pitiful. missing morning games, not showing games live and such.

and i'm sick of being polite to them, time for the abuse they deserve.

at least espn treat us fans and the game with the respect it deserves. thay always show the games live and will show the afc championship game live. this will be the game to watch anyway but those donkeys at foxsports burn me up.

sunny

Be firm, but don't go too over the top kurt!

Keep sending the e-mails people and let us know if you receive a reply!

Mambo

Juniors
Ah foxsports sees the light and realises the superbowl winner will be the winner of teh AFC championship game!

sunny

You have to feel sorry for first class idiots like Mambo, don't you?

Anyway, thankfully the likes of him have not prevailed and the game will now be live @ 7am on Fox Sports 2. Pity it took a frickin' tsunami to do it though.

Mambo

Juniors
Ha ha speak to the hand sunny.

Which second class NFC team do you follow?

PS: Was sunny the only one dumb enough not to see the above comment was obviously tongue-in-cheek? Gotta feel sorry for the poor fellow. Lucky he's not a first class idiot like the rest of us.

Steelers 20-17 Jets. One step closer baby.

PPS: Sunny, the winner of Pitts/NE will win the superbowl over the winner of Philly/Atlanta. So I will be justified in time with my comment anyway.

Will that make you a first class idiot also?