What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumours (signings, sackings & other NRL stuff)

Tigerm

Coach
The fact that Heamasi will move into Wests Tigers' top 30 squad in 2026 means centres like To'a, Feledy, Olam and co will have to pull their finger out or it's gonesky for them.
This is how pathways should work.
There was talk of him playing in the NRL next season.
I think he's old enough and if he's good enough, hopefully he does.
Agree, I think there is plenty of deadwood still to be shifted.

Tigerm

Coach
I want something now nutmeister.

Our current pack looks like little more than a pudgy overweight backline.
I don't know, I think:
Api
Seyfarth
Pole
Fainu x 2
Porter
TDS
Johannssen
Have all shown some good form.
If Hunt can produce and we get another decent middle, I think we are in reasonable shape.

I haven't forgotten Klem and Twally, but they don't do enough IMO.

I just hope Luai can be that player that drives the team to higher things.
IMO, we need him to be captain.

Nutz

Bench
I don't know, I think:
Api
Seyfarth
Pole
Fainu x 2
Porter
TDS
Johannssen
Have all shown some good form.
If Hunt can produce and we get another decent middle, I think we are in reasonable shape.

I just hope Luai can be that player that drives the team to higher things.
IMO, we need him to be captain.
Remains to be seen if our fwds can improve. Fainu is a future star but at this stage the whole pack looks like a KOE Cup side.
However, if Angus C, Rudolf, Haas, Yeo etc would join us it would transform us into a good pack.
It usually just takes one or two leaders for the rest to up their game. Someone who raises the bar not only during the game but also at training.
Angus would have been perfect.
The best thing we can hope for is a real resurgence in form next year so marquee players want to be part of it. Winning culture.....what is that again?

Tiger05

First Grade

I think they do enough to have roles across the season. I don't think the pack is that bad or the depth is that bad but we have a lot of junior forwards in our top 30.

In stating that we have Johannssen and Porter outside our top 30. I think they can both play a role in first grade.

Put it this way our backline and our spine especially Api and Luai should be able to have us threatening to make the 8. If anything else happens I reckon it'd be another disappointing season.

You’ll be on the naughty list now hahahaha
I’m escalating it.

Its whether or not they want to be on my naughty list or yours. There’s no club without us rank and file. We are all as important as them.

If we want members, we are going to have to think about them.

Brooksy gets a ‘ken press release because he’s playing for Manly in the finals…while paid up members communications remain outstanding.

That’s back to front for mine.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
I’m escalating it.

Its whether or not they want to be on my naughty list or yours. There’s no club without us rank and file. We are all as important as them.

Brooksy gets a ‘ken press release because he’s playing for Manly in the finals…while paid up members communications remain outstanding.

Hopefully Nov 1, soothes our sole.

macnaz

Staff member
I’m escalating it.

Your loyal dog deserves better 👍

I can understand the drug driving , he thought he’d get away with it. But no licence how is that even possible ???
In NSW we have a charge called “never licenced” which is pretty serious.

“ Unlicensed” means you don’t have a current licence. Less serious.

I don’t think “personal problems” explains drug driving.

I feel for the kid and her parents, they could let him play on condition that he pays them half his salary or something. Set the little one up for life, pay her parent’s mortgage off.

Some cold hand of responsibility for the ‘ken idiot.

They will sue his backside off i suppose. They need to call Lee.

WA Tiger

Bench
In NSW we have a charge called “never licenced” which is pretty serious.

“ Unlicensed” means you don’t have a current licence. Less serious.

I don’t think “personal problems” explains drug driving.

I feel for the kid and her parents, they could let him play on condition that he pays them half his salary or something. Set the little one up for life, pay her parent’s mortgage off.

Some cold hand of responsibility for the ‘ken idiot.

They will sue his backside off i suppose. They need to call Lee.
For sure!
You know I almost can’t have a shit without someone asking to see my licence. But for Ezra to be issued a car and no one checked.. makes no sense..and ofcourse the ceo jumps on the cultural and just a young man in a big bad world bandwagon like thats going to excuse him..everyone else has to pay I hope he does too now, but it won’t be the club that initiates it by the looks of it
I saw the footage. He just veered across the middle line . Like he may have fallen asleep or texting?

Last edited:

Tiger Ted

Bench
This is the same shitbag who reacted in the most exaggerated way to a 1 word racial slur from a Pacific Islander in the heat of battle.For Leniu to cop 8 weeks relatively speaking this fraudster ought to b banned from the game for at least a year plus generously compensate the innocent kid & mum

This is the same shitbag who reacted in the most exaggerated way to a 1 word racial slur from a Pacific Islander in the heat of battle.For Leniu to cop 8 weeks relatively speaking this fraudster ought to b banned from the game for at least a year plus generously compensate the innocent kid & mum
Yeah, I thought Spencer was dumb but I don’t think he has a racist bone in his body.

Polite society might like to fancy itself as doing good, but out here in the deep Western Sydney, there’s about zero genuine racism. All our kids grow up and hang out together. If you were a racist, you couldn’t functionally survive.

People say dumb things at times, but the genuine racist is all but dead.

The kid who did the welcome to country at the school the other day was of the Samoan descent. Didn’t raise an eyebrow.

Last edited:

Tigerm

Coach
Yeah, I thought Spencer was dumb but I don’t think he has a racist bone in his body.

Polite society might like to fancy itself as doing good, but out here in the deep Western Sydney, there’s about zero genuine racism. All our kids grow up and hang out together. If you were a racist, you couldn’t functionally survive.

People say dumb things at times, but the genuine racist is all but dead.

The kid who did the welcome to country at the school the other day was of the Samoan descent. Didn’t raise an eyebrow.

They’re kidding themselves.

Tiger05

First Grade
O so that’s why he takes drugs. Yea that makes sense.. poor fella.
That reminds me of a slogan for domestic violence to support the victims, which was “Look what you made me do”!!

Just to be clear racism sucks and I bet what he went through sucked as well. I also think basically everyone takes drugs. Some people smoke ciggies, some drink alcohol and some take benzo's.

The point is getting out of control is bad for society and that is what he sounds like he has done.

Latest posts