What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fox sports too get nba games ??

apparently it was said during the aussie match last night does anyone know if its true ???

from what i heard it will be 2 a week too including a double header with the nbl :)

Choppies

Coach
If this is true I will be over the moon. About time we got a decent deal. Last time we had decent NBA coverage was 2002.

Stonecutter

First Grade
joel caine number 1 fan said:
apparently it was said during the aussie match last night does anyone know if its true ???

from what i heard it will be 2 a week too including a double header with the nbl :)

That would be awesome if it happens. 3 games a week including ESPN's game. :)

General Knight

Juniors

Well it's about time and plus I'm sick of watching Bucks games.;-)

Choppies

Coach
SHARK-SPURS said:
That would be awesome if it happens. 3 games a week including ESPN's game. :)

ESPN show 2 games usually. Unless they want to show toughman contests or spelling bee championships.:crazy:

larryjohnson2

Juniors
its true
look at this

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20229910-7582,00.html

"Our objective for our subscribers is to give them live sport. With a third channel we've got a natural expansion of a whole lot of property with cricket and football (soccer) in particular.
"We've also just re-done some deals with some of the American sports like the National Football League, National Hockey League, baseball and the National Basketball Association.
"With the launch of Fox Sports 3, we're looking at going from 13 or 14 hours of live sport to an average of 20 hours of live sport a day.

Stonecutter

First Grade
larryjohnson2 said:
its true
look at this

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,20867,20229910-7582,00.html

"Our objective for our subscribers is to give them live sport. With a third channel we've got a natural expansion of a whole lot of property with cricket and football (soccer) in particular.
"We've also just re-done some deals with some of the American sports like the National Football League, National Hockey League, baseball and the National Basketball Association.
"With the launch of Fox Sports 3, we're looking at going from 13 or 14 hours of live sport to an average of 20 hours of live sport a day.

Hoorah :D

larryjohnson2

Juniors
By the way on top of all that, I spoke with ESPN they are re-negotiating the Australian region rights for NBA They said 45 days from tip-off they will release the new schedule, so hopefully we might pick up a couple more games on espn too.

Choppies

Coach
They just said it will be 2 games a week. Hopefully we will see both conferences in the playoffs as well. That and with Larry saying the ESPN NBA deal being negotiated we may get up to 5 games a week.
That sits well with me.

Choppies said:
They just said it will be 2 games a week. Hopefully we will see both conferences in the playoffs as well. That and with Larry saying the ESPN NBA deal being negotiated we may get up to 5 games a week.
That sits well with me.

i hope so but its espn where talking about here so i think we will get 4 ;-)

Choppies

Coach
i hope so but its espn where talking about here so i think we will get 4 ;-)

Yeh probably. I could still kill for a double header on Saturday though.

Latest posts