What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fox to screen NSW Cup

2 True Blues

Coach
I didnt think jets were all that bad when I watched it, paused it, re-wound it, etc etc.

It was pretty much the Hegarty show, with many NRL stars that more than likely wont play for Norths come semi final time anyway.

I am not fased at all by that performance. A lot of the Norths trys were very close things. And they certainly had the luck of the bounce and wind in their favor.

Not a prob.

jets are still in this for sure !!!!

Brutus

Referee
These games should be on the ABC Saturday arvo.

If the VFL can be shown in Melb and the QLD Cup in QLD then why can't the NSW be given a go on FTA in NSW.

Of yeah that's right...the NRL won't allow it.

What a disgrace.

2 True Blues

Coach
These games should be on the ABC Saturday arvo.

If the VFL can be shown in Melb and the QLD Cup in QLD then why can't the NSW be given a go on FTA in NSW.

Of yeah that's right...the NRL won't allow it.

What a disgrace.

The biggest disgrace is being dumped from the Grand Final Day events, ( and in centenary year ). Apparently the NSWRL grandfinal is to be held at Parramatta stadium this year. How thery chose that location in itself seems a little ordinary as well IMO. However I suppose parra have won the last few grandfinals.

I wonder if say the Bears win the grandfinal this year, it will be held at Nth Sydney oval in 2009. :lol:

:crazy:

PS... Or who will be covering this years grandfinal as well. ( If anyone ). FOX or ABC for grandfinal day coverage. !!??

Last edited:

Gallus Gallus

Juniors
this maybe a stupid question but is the game that is on league tv the same as on the NSWRL show on wednesday at 5?

earl park riot

Juniors
Usually not, no, although it does happen on occasion. This week Wests-Auckland is on Fox, whereas we're doing the Newtown-Wenty game which incidentally should be up on the site later tonight, I'm told. Will post when it's up. This weekend, we should be doing CC Storm - Manly (depending on whether or not appropriate broadcast arrangements can be worked out), whereas Fox are doing a JBC match (Sydney Bulls-Shellharbour) as their feature I think.