What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freak

westie

Bench
I started typing this just after Lui's try so it wouldn't seem like I was sooking about all the mistakes, unluckily I wasn't able to finish before he let Ben Lowe go straight past him.

The guy is just off the pace. Straightening past lazy inside defence doesn't make up for all the other bollocks, especially when the guy you're keeping out is A. Taumata.

Can't catch the kick off because he doesn't know where to stand.

Can't grubber. Examples include not beating the first line, and kicking it straight to the 110kg winger who wins a penalty on the burst.

Seems incapable of running any sort of plays. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt having been out, but he trained all off-season with these guys and our plays come with an allen key.

He can't even pass from the scrum.

This talk of taking pressure of Benji is bullsh*t... he simply doesn't do this.

Farah is clearly frustrated by this guy and I don't blame him.

I hope he lays on some trys down this right side but I just can't see it happening the way things are going.

His best option is just to run and kick long and hope the other key blokes can get into the game... But Benji is in an off day and Farah has the sh*ts. You'd like to say just go through the forwards.. but apart from CH, Gibbs and Moors we don't really have any one else doing anything.

Spot On

Coach
Have you watched the Tigers first half - Marshall is the one off the pace. Does not look interested. Surely he will get involved in the second period????

Magpies Forever

Juniors
WT are playing goddamn awful. They dont deserve to get out of this one. Selections for next week should claim some non-performing scalps. No excuse particluarly after a bye.

Sheens, please do not say that you played without Big Red today because you didn't need him. Please don't go on about not having your Moltzen and the fact it was Lui's 1st game back for sometime. Please don't say that you missed Fulton.

Your problem is Marshall the guy is playing like he did when he had his shoulder problems, scared? nah that can't be it but what is it? He just doesn't seem interested or care !!

Spot On

Coach
Ok. The second half didn't help Benji. Gone from the form 5/8 in the first four weeks to one of the worst. This team has three first grade coaches. What the f**k is wrong with them?

N.C.

Juniors
They've put 50 points past us - and there's still five minutes to go... If Sheens turns up to the post match press conference with anything less than his resignation letter in his hand he has absolutely disgraced himself.

macnaz

Staff member
Something is wrong, thats for sure. Has the team finally like us got Jack of Sheens and Co ? I have no idea but in time im sure things will come out in the wash, a team with our talent doesnt just turn to complete and utter sh*t for no reason.

Last edited:

Mr Fibro

Juniors
I started typing this just after Lui's try so it wouldn't seem like I was sooking about all the mistakes, unluckily I wasn't able to finish before he let Ben Lowe go straight past him.

The guy is just off the pace. Straightening past lazy inside defence doesn't make up for all the other bollocks, especially when the guy you're keeping out is A. Taumata.

Can't catch the kick off because he doesn't know where to stand.

Can't grubber. Examples include not beating the first line, and kicking it straight to the 110kg winger who wins a penalty on the burst.

Seems incapable of running any sort of plays. I'd give him the benefit of the doubt having been out, but he trained all off-season with these guys and our plays come with an allen key.

He can't even pass from the scrum.

This talk of taking pressure of Benji is bullsh*t... he simply doesn't do this.

Farah is clearly frustrated by this guy and I don't blame him.

I hope he lays on some trys down this right side but I just can't see it happening the way things are going.

His best option is just to run and kick long and hope the other key blokes can get into the game... But Benji is in an off day and Farah has the sh*ts. You'd like to say just go through the forwards.. but apart from CH, Gibbs and Moors we don't really have any one else doing anything.

Couldn't have put it better myself Westie....You said it all

Last edited:

Spot On

Coach
Something is wrong, thats for sure. Has the team finally like us got Jack of Sheens and Co ? I have no idea but in time im sure things will come out in the wash, a team with our talent doesnt just turn to complete and utter sh*t for no reason.

100% agree. Did Sheens instruct Lui to do all the kicking and ball playing, except for a few kicks from Farah?? Because Marshall looked as though he was instructed to take the field and make sure he stayed away from the f**king ball?????

Magpies Forever

Juniors
I just dont know what to say apart from they were gutless and unenthusiastic; didnt defend; played like they had no plan, leadership or teamwork; attack (such as it was) was pathetic, predictable and one-off.

What has happened to the team ability that won 2005? Where has the brilliance, spark and enthusiasm gone? Come 2010 its just vanished- yet we still have Farah, Fulton, Heighington, Marshall, Gibbs, Payten, Fitzhenry. Half a team including the 2 main play makers in Farah & Marshall- something is terribly wrong out there on the field.

Last edited:

Perth Tiger

Bench
That was one of the worst displays from a football team I have seen.

That performance indicated more than just bad form

macnaz

Staff member
That was one of the worst displays from a football team I have seen.

That performance indicated more than just bad form

I agree 100%. Honestly the Toyota Cup side would not have performed that bad. I really dont know what else to say or think.

N.C.

Juniors
Our attack has gone to pieces. We just don't seem to be able to score points anymore...

jasonl

Juniors
I took my 8 year old nephew along this afternoon, promising him great things.

Wests performance was possibly the worst professional display I've seen since way back at North Sydney Oval when David Fairleigh ran through them all day.

How on Earth can Sheens justify this?

N.C.

Juniors
Still waiting for FOX sports to put the press conference up on their website, then we shall see...

AngryAnnandale

Juniors
The kick off was the beginning of the end.

The first time a forward ran straight for more than 10 m (Heino), Lui backed up and scored.

When Benji found some space in the first half, he had numbers and plenty of room to move. Why did he kick, it was the worst kick ever, straight down the throat of the Souths winger. Who was he hoping would chase the kick - Fitzhenry?

dont even mention Benji's straight up and down bombs .. i could go on and on and on and on ..

jasonl

Juniors
Westie, what's your autopsy on this?

Is Farrah distracted with the Ennis thing or the switch to half (which Sheens apparently promised would never happen again)?

Also, what's with Lawrence?

As to Fitzhenry, if the guy had any decency he'd walk tonight.

Would appreciate feedback.