What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Squad List

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Sam Walker should be a major priority for the Dragons after Hunt retiring.
A goal kicker and a quality no 7 that will be the next no 7 for Queensland in years to come after Cherry Evans retiring .

Sam Walker is great on the front foot a bit like Hunt but can he game manage when his team is on the back foot or breaking even with the opposition? He doesn't have a big boot but excellent short kicking game, He's actually similar to Hunt in that sense. Little less of a running game & more creating for others but I could imagine Hunt doing the same if he was at the roosters.

Auntie.Gerald

First Grade
Later info Halangahu

heavier than I thought

POSITIONSecond-row
WEIGHT109 kg
HEIGHT183 cm (6' 0")
DATE OF BIRTH26/08/2006 (17 years old)
ELIGIBILITYNew South Wales
PLACE OF BIRTHPenrith, NSW

TheRev

First Grade
Halangahu is 17 fmd.. that means he could do 2 more SG Balls? imagine the size and power by then, they will have to call the competition off due to safety concerns.

And yes Tonga has gone way past Fifita in his first few nsw cup games, it shows just how bad Fifitas motor is.. I cant believe hes gotten this far tbh.. hes 4yrs older than Tonga.

AyiosYiorgos

Coach
Halangahu is 17 fmd.. that means he could do 2 more SG Balls? imagine the size and power by then, they will have to call the competition off due to safety concerns.

And yes Tonga has gone way past Fifita in his first few nsw cup games, it shows just how bad Fifitas motor is.. I cant believe hes gotten this far tbh.. hes 4yrs older than Tonga.
With spots tight in the Top 30, Club will have to make a choice on Fifita keep for 1 more year or move on, there is a player there, but something is holding him back whether fitness, commitment, injury, will be a tough call on retention committee.

Latest posts