What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freckle Signed

cooba

Juniors
The "Crookwell Witch" has stated Freckle aka Joel Monaghan who no spell was cast upon has signed!!! The little birds spell has now expired.She has another spell- beware players if you do the wrong thing by the club you could be chosen to experience the same curse the little bird experienced for 3 years. Mary now in her eighties and still a devoted fan has another spell to cast at the end of this year.:roll: :roll: :roll:

cooba

Juniors
I will pass on your regards Azz - yes as some of the old supporters know she is a great lady and a staunch supporter. She makes the odd game but only on Sundays's. She was at the Titans game and commented how thrilled she was with the "Raiders Army"
Although her spells seem like hokus pokus, it was well documented that her spell on the little bird did seem to have an effect on not only him but the whole team, and she says that officials from his club did pay her a visit to see if it could be rescinded-but alas to no avail.

Paullyboy

Coach
What the freak is this thread on about? If I wanted to read crap about witches and magic potions I'd be reading Harry Potter with the rest of the geeks.

Lime_Green

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
What the freak is this thread on about? If I wanted to read crap about witches and magic potions I'd be reading Harry Potter with the rest of the geeks.

:lol:

My thoughts exactly.

Is there really a Crookwell witch?

Did she really put a curse on Monaghan when he left?

Did the Roosters really try to get her to lift it? :lol: :lol:

cooba

Juniors
Yes she does exist,her name is Mary. She was the head of the Southern Highlands Coven. She was mentioned a lot on TV during the "Raiders" golden era. I can remember Ricky Stuart referring to her on a number of occasions. Read the first post, there was never a spell cast on Joel,it was on the little bird(her name for him).

cooba said:
The "Crookwell Witch" has stated Freckle aka Joel Monaghan who no spell was cast upon has signed!!! The little birds spell has now expired.She has another spell- beware players if you do the wrong thing by the club you could be chosen to experience the same curse the little bird experienced for 3 years. Mary now in her eighties and still a devoted fan has another spell to cast at the end of this year.:roll: :roll: :roll:

Is this lady St. Brett's mother because that could explain alot

Raider_69

Post Whore
the crockwell witch is no hoax people, she is the real deal, and a modern day saint for her work on Brett Finch.

sydraider

First Grade
Crooky is a champion!

Was wondering when we were going to hear about her next.

Glad to hear she is doing well.

cooba

Juniors
I'll pass on your regards Syd Raider, its great to see there are some people who remember her and remember what she did about Finch. I know she had a few visits from "Roosters" officials,but it was to no avail. Its great that she's on our side. People from the early days remember Mary with fondness, especially those who enjoyed her laced coffee on the away trips!!

cooba

Juniors
So the old crooky witch got it right days before it was announced about "Freckle" signing.
She's in the know the old gal.Hey Paully" What the freak is this thread on about? If I wanted to read crap about witches and magic potions I'd be reading Harry Potter with the rest of the geeks."- if u were a real fair dinkum fan u would have known about the old crooky witch and not denigrated her.As for the next one ,if Carney does the wrong thing and joins Elliot at at Panthers, he may be the next one. I thought she may give it to Elliot,apparently she will decide in October.:crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: