What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free NRL DVD

Nikki

Coach

33186_TheDailyTelegraph.gif

FREE NRL 2006 Season Preview DVD with
The Saturday Daily Telegraph on March 11
This 80 minute DVD includes expert analysis on every club for the 2006 season with Laurie Daley and Paul Kent. Every captain rates his team and the players to watch. Plus all the highlights from 2005, and a full preview of 2006 in what promises to be the best season ever!
FREE this Saturday only in The Saturday Daily Telegraph
Ask your retailer. While stocks last.
33186_NRL_2006.jpg

PB

Bench
I hope they give tips for the winner of the first game of the season..........oh wait it will be to late won't it.. #-o

noosa-eel

Juniors
I need help getting one of those discs as all the newsagents up here said logistically its too hard to get them here...and i said well you can get the papers & they are printed in Brissie & they all just looked at me.

So if anyone can get me one it would be very much appreciated (maybe a forum member who is coming up to the broncos game can bring it with them).:(

richo74

Juniors
just watched it, whats the deal with having all the players with dirt on their faces and jerseys?

The_Coach

Juniors
richo74 said:
just watched it, whats the deal with having all the players with dirt on their faces and jerseys?

The interviews were most likely done during the filming of the TV ads.

Nikki

Coach
Isnt there a token? Maybe you can email the Telegraph or something.

So can anyone tell if its any good