What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Freshie off to ESL

cureme

Juniors
see ya freshy! you never really did set the world on fire, and you were hardly the fastest most graceful centre going around but you did have one hell of a fend which will work wonders on those pommies!

Glenn

First Grade
Good luck to Lex in the UK, I guess a chance for some easy money, can't say I really balme him..all the best Dave and thanks for the memories

Hurriflatch

Referee
Misty Bee said:
There ya go again. Smith has had 1 first grade games, which is 1/90th of what FReshy had. Plus Dave is an international, and a grand final player. Smith is, what,apart from big?

Ok then, Parra release Ben Smith and he signs with the Dogs and then plays Origin in 2005.

Whatever Smith (Brian) does you disagree, I bet even if he sign Lockyer to $5 a game, got Tonga, Ian and J.Cayless back and won 4 straight comps you'd still find something to bag him about

God you can cry Misty.

fish eel

Immortal
est Vaeliki moments:

*Scoring a hattrick against Penrith in the first 12 minutes in 2002
*Scoring the match winner against Canterbury in 2001, that was brilliant to watch.
*Flick passing to Moodie who scored, in the 2000 Prelim. Final against Brisbane, which put Parra 2 points behind.
*And also scoring that try against the Roosters, after a Luke Phillips error, in the 2000 final series

That Penrith game in 2002, remember our first try, without being tackled. We kicked the match off, penrith held it for their first set, kicked on the 5th, Hodgson then made a break on the kick return and vaealiki scored?

God that was a great way to start that season.

Latest posts