What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Friday Night

yappy

Bench
Right propellerheads - who out of you lot are taking the trip out to god's own on Friday to watch a plane crash? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Jets on Friday Night football - you've gotta be in on that. Then come down to the City Hotel after the game for a drink and a free feed on the Magpies. You can't say better than that.

We'll try and go a little easier on you than we were on the mixo's ;-)

Jeffles

Bench
If the Reschs is cold I'll be there. (Sincerest apologies to the chinaman reading this who would also appreciate a cold Reschs)

You Wang Ba Dan, Jeffles (yep, I'm calling you "a turtle's egg", buddy - a mortal insult over here)!

I was only daydreaming about cold Resch's schooners on Saturday night. Sigh. Tsingtao just doesn't cut it.

Amusingly enough, the other big brand here is called "Reeb" - and it tastes kinda backward, too.

Enjoy the Resch's (and a win to the 'Bags, too) on the night.

2 True Blues

Coach
So Wests beat Souths 70 to 10 last week. Huge score.

Should be a good game if the Jets play half as well as they did last week.

Will be there for sure. Wouldnt miss it.

Very gracious of you to congratulate us, Yappy.

It's funny how the supporters of us "orphan" clubs (Newtown, Wests, Balmain, Norths) seem to have a bit more style in both defeat and victory.

Would it be too rude to ask the score? I doubt it'll be in the Shanghai Daily this morning.

Did you guys feed Jeffles too many Reschs out there at Cambo last night for him to get online and report it this morning?

NZ Jet

Juniors
30-10 I believe with a bye to come next week. Decent start to the year (will be on 8 points after 6 rds).

yappy

Bench
Yeah 30-10 and six of ours came in the 80th minute.

I don't mind congratulating good performances. We sucked. But even if we didn't it would have been a mighty hard game for us to win. Your boys are:
a) huge,
b) hard, and
c) go for the full 80.

That to me equals a good footy team. Certainly you've got enough pace and class out wide to take advantage of the platform your pigs create.

Good luck to you and we'll plot our revenge for the return match. That's three on the trot now you've beaten us - and I don't like it one little bit.

2 True Blues

Coach
On ya yappy. nothing beats a good sport mate. About time the jets went well wasnt it, Think it will be a Jets year, Foresee about 6th spot this week, then with the bye maybe up to third place next week. Believe balmain our next opponents, at henson too. went down 60 to 12 or something similar didnt they.

Jets are lookin the goods for sure.

Jeffles

Bench
The Dawson Twins Minus 1 said:
Did you guys feed Jeffles too many Reschs out there at Cambo last night for him to get online and report it this morning?

Jeffles didn't go. He wound up at the Five Dock RSL Bowling Club (which is blacklisted now for its lack of Reschs).

In hindsight I should've gone to Cambo.

2 True Blues

Coach
See that Wests are still ahead of us on the ladder though. 6 points and plus 12 to the Jets 6 points and zero for and against.

They will have to win this weekend to stay ahead though, as Jets have a bye and will hence go to 8 points. Also Wests have already had a bye, and 2 of their six points is from that Bye.

Big game coming up for you guys Yappy. :!: