What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FRIGGIN' RAIN!!!

Ive been playing a 2005 competition with the Tigers over the past few days, and ive recently realised why i never play competitions: THE BLOODY RAIN!. Im currently upto round 9, and so far, EVERY game it has been raining. All the dropped balls are pathetic - i had about 5 scrums in a row once because every time my halfback would pass the ball to the centre, he'd drop it! and so would the other team. The only way to score points is using that stupid 'kick the ball out on the bounce' tactic which i hate, but seems to be the only way to win. C'mon SIDHE, in the next version, make the rain a 1/10 possibility instead of whatever ratio it is now. Also, making the ball bounce out the sideline should also be ALOT harder to do.

There's my rant for the day :x

Paullyboy

Coach
Does that actually work?

And Ive gotta agree with Wet cat here - the rain ratio is ridiculously high - I think it would have to be close to 80% of all games are raining - which is just annoying for the reasons mentioned above.

Is there a way anyone knows if you can modify this down to a 10% chance? Inertia i guess im asking you

-JJ-

Juniors
I would quite like it if the stadiums had a weather stat. So for Wellington it would have a 50% chance of rain, Erricson 40%, but for Sydney more like 5% or less (going by this season).

That would make the stadiums have some point to them, rather that just appearances.

Paullyboy

Coach
-JJ- said:
I would quite like it if the stadiums had a weather stat. So for Wellington it would have a 50% chance of rain, Erricson 40%, but for Sydney more like 5% or less (going by this season).

That would make the stadiums have some point to them, rather that just appearances.

That would be a great idea for the next game

Justin666

Juniors
Noticed that it rains more in the SL competition than in the NRL competition?? Maybe its like this because it generally rains a lot in England. :mrgreen:

Paullyboy

Coach
Justin666 said:
Noticed that it rains more in the SL competition than in the NRL competition?? Maybe its like this because it generally rains a lot in England. :mrgreen:

I get rain no matter where i play, even in Townsville? Go figure!

knowsleyroader

Juniors
Just save the game after you have made your team selection. Start the game if its raining simply quit, reload your save and restart the match until it isnt raining.

I dont play any games in the rain and if everyone is complaining about playing in the rain I dont see why those people dont use the above method.

Paullyboy

Coach
Because you have to do that about 15 times untill you get fine weather, and its boring as hell continuously doing that

CC_Eagle

First Grade
What pisses me off the most is the lack of tackling ability :evil: It f**ks up my F & A :(

Latest posts