What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell

DirtyHarry

Juniors
While there is much to lament, this boy is a cracker. We should be looking to extend his contract well beyond the end of next season.

Frizzell and De Belin are shining bright.

...how about those really way out footy boots Tyson Frizzell wears ? !

I mean they are really bright black and I think even have black laces!!!

He is a great player and except for the rising star that is JDB, possibly the only consistent forward in our Pack.

Minh

First Grade

He is a great player and except for the rising star that is JDB, possibly the only consistent forward in our Pack.

We are in a good position to have these two plus another young lion like Stockwell. I hope in a few years time they become legendary here.

We are in a good position to have these two plus another young lion like Stockwell. I hope in a few years time they become legendary here.

Yes, on the player front - the future looks very bright indeed. I'm positive about that. Who-ever recruited Frizzell? Thankyou! (hope it was`Steve Price)

I am not at all positive about the coaching situation at Dragons.

Player selections, structure, discipline, execution, mental preparation - well, I don't think any of those boxes are ticked. I am not confident in Steve Price at all.

BennyV

Referee
The amount of times Gould stated 'geez he's a good player' with reference to Friz was crazy. He was an absolute beast tonight, in defense as well as attack. The more minutes he gets, the better - should be put at starting lock with Merrin back to prop. Hell, play him at halfback!!!

Efresh

Coach
Finally saw what Ah Mau can do as well. There is going to be some serious competition for back row spots next year.

Mr Red

First Grade
Frizzell and De Belin are shining bright.

+ 1
Add cameron king and jack stockwell to this and at least we have the basis of a strong forward pack for years to come.. the best footy for these kids is still in front of them...

FlameThrower

Bench
+ 1
Add cameron king and jack stockwell to this and at least we have the basis of a strong forward pack for years to come.. the best footy for these kids is still in front of them...
...great then all we need is our halves sorted, another centre and perhaps at least 1 angry prop as the lynch-pin....and that guy who tells the players what to do and create tries, you know the one, i think it's called the çoach and his mate the that tells players how to stop tries...defensive coach i think it's called...might google it though....

DUB888

Juniors
No need to google it. They are called COACHES , unfortunately at the Dragons we don't have ANY.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
Saints have a great roster but some like to blame that instead of the coach unfortunately. With a decent coach it would not surprise me if the Saints put on a winning streak of 8+ games.

Thanks god for the Bye. Does that count as another win for Price? Oh dear...

hardbaby

Coach
I thought Ah Mau and Friz showed Merrin how to run last night. Those guys hit every ball at speed and went right up the middle. Merrin and Prior seem to think they need to prop before the line. It's a good idea on occasion. It changes the angle and puts the defenders' timing out. But when you do it with every touch it just slows you down and reduces your impact.

Then Graham played the next game and showed what a true ball playing forward can do. Mix and match. Before the line then through the line. Drive hard one ruck then drift across field the next. Have options left and right. Keep them guessing. But don't just hit the line and flick it to a guy 5 metres behind you standing still.

If Merrin wants to improve his game he only needs to look at the two Friday night games for the solution.

Louiethefly

Juniors

Everyone forget about Trent Merrin already?

Latest posts