What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frizell

Minh

First Grade
+ 1
Add cameron king and jack stockwell to this and at least we have the basis of a strong forward pack for years to come.. the best footy for these kids is still in front of them...

Agree
build our pack around these guys and Trent Merrin and we will be strong for the best part of the next decade. Another I would keep is Matt Prior, I would keep him ahead of both Weyman and Dan Hunt. With the addition of Thompson next year and these young guys with a full season or two we will only need one more big strike forward in the Fafita or Burgess mould to start the roll. Maybe Leeson Ah Mau if he continues to improve can be the man at a cheap price based on last nights performance, but one good game is nothing if you can't keep backing it up. It's up to him now.

mickeylane

Bench
Frizell reminds me of young Gordon Tallis - socks down and all!! he has a similar fearless running style - now all he needs is to defend the same way he runs and we have possibly the most explosive back rower in the comp!!

btmcdermott

Juniors
Frizzell and De Belin are shining bright.

JDB, frizell and Stockwell are giving us so much go forward. Weyman is too slow and giving away penalties at bad times. I would like them not to renew Weyman but focus on these young forwards!

BennyV

Referee
I'd be looking to drop Dan Hunt - the guy offers nothing at the moment other than a few penalties, needs a bit of a shake up and a hard look at himself. Ah Mau (based on his last game) or Prior could do his job.

Mr Red

First Grade
I'd be looking to drop Dan Hunt - the guy offers nothing at the moment other than a few penalties, needs a bit of a shake up and a hard look at himself. Ah Mau (based on his last game) or Prior could do his job.

this season should be Hunts last ... he is not a starting prop.
we have Thompson coming into the back row, which should mean Creagh switches to the middle... probably to lock, allowing Merrin to return to the prop rotation.
this hopefully squeezes Hunt out ... or at most returns him to a bench player..

saint.nick

Coach

Hunt is starting to become obsessed with making an absolute dumb fool of himself on tv at the hands of his mate Beau Ryan

Country Dragon

Juniors
this season should be Hunts last ... he is not a starting prop.
we have Thompson coming into the back row, which should mean Creagh switches to the middle... probably to lock, allowing Merrin to return to the prop rotation.
this hopefully squeezes Hunt out ... or at most returns him to a bench player..

The worst thing is I think we've got him signed for another couple of years haven't we?