What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From a Bulldog....

ByRd

First Grade
I know that us bulldog and st merge lol fans have been going at it pretty much all year (and i have and always will HATE your club) and it has been alot of fun. I just came to say well done on the MP and you guys deserved it (especially after tonight). We came close but wont good enough and although it wuld of been nice to get, we wont good enough so well done to you guys.

ps. BRING IT ON IN THE FINALS

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
I know that us bulldog and st merge lol fans have been going at it pretty much all year (and i have and always will HATE your club) and it has been alot of fun. I just came to say well done on the MP and you guys deserved it (especially after tonight). We came close but wont good enough and although it wuld of been nice to get, we wont good enough so well done to you guys.

yep, I hate your club as much as those LOL rioting scum bulldogs fans but thanks for your sportsmanship.
cant wait, bring it allright
icon14.gif

mainlander 09

Juniors
Isn't the game of rugby league beautiful when you can congradulate someone and tell them you hate them at the same time.
Well done and thanks.
Let the real comp begin.

adamkungl

Immortal
I was cheering for both results to go the other way last night, but it wasn't to be.

Congrats Dragons

grandorient

Bench
Thanks from the other forumites, especially Adam, who's team isn't in the finals. Good post and sportsmanship.

I had resigned myself to coming second (though we would beat Parra last night by a small margin) and couldn't believe the loss by the Doggies last night.

Footy is a funny game, isn't it, just don't know what to expect.

I don't "hate" any other teams, even Sharkies, Roosters or Manly, rather respect them. Every team in the comp is trying to reach the same goal, that is to play well in the season and hopefully to play and possibly win the GF. Sure, they do this for their pay packets, but also for themselves, their club and their fans.

To me its rivalry at the highest level and I'm sure players from each club don't "hate" each other, which is fairly obvious at the end of most matches.

GO

I can't say I've been the greatest to Saints fans this year haha, but Minor Premierships are bloody hard to get a hold of and the entire 2009 season have proven that. Congratulations to the Dragons supporters, enjoy the upcoming finals.

A nice statistic. 10 years in the noughties have now been played. Parramatta won two minor premierships. In three other years the Minor Premiers sealed their victory with a last-round win over Parramatta (Penrith 2003, Sydney 2004, St George Illawarra 2009)

big pat

Coach

your still a f**king dickhead, stick your st merge up your f**king arse.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Congrats Saints, you were too good last night. Was a sight to see at Kogarah and made me kinda glad I wasn't at the SFS in the end. On the plus side my girlfriend is stoked :lol:

Here's a pressie Saints' forummers - wear it with pride. PM me if you don't know how to put it in your sig :)

stg-mp09.jpg

lynx000

Juniors
I am a broncos fan, but congrats on the effort last night and all year. The Saints rightfully deserve the minor premiership. That was a fantastic effort by Benny and the team to turn their form around in one week like that. Well done. If your team play like that in the finals they will be hard to beat.

Stagger Lee

Bench
I think it's great to see that other teams supporters can come on here and be gracious. Good luck to all...

Well said. :cool:

I must admit some dog fans got under my skin these past few months with their baiting and arrogance so it's good to see some other fans pop by and congratulate us without being snide.