What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From a Bulldog....

Dragon_psa

First Grade
Yes, go Penrith! That way, we can get some payback for '04 and we also get to see Parra play the Dogs in what will be potentially one of the best finals matches EVER.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I know that us bulldog and st merge lol fans have been going at it pretty much all year (and i have and always will HATE your club) and it has been alot of fun. I just came to say well done on the MP and you guys deserved it (especially after tonight). We came close but wont good enough and although it wuld of been nice to get, we wont good enough so well done to you guys.

ps. BRING IT ON IN THE FINALS

Meh, I wouldn't have been too pissed if you guys got it. Both us and you Doggoes have been the comp's form teams for the entire year and both of us deserved the MP but in the end we were better and thus got it. I just hope we can keep up the intensity this time. Last night was absolutely magical.
Sorry Dogs, you guys may "choke" this time. No BK= you looked lost yesterday. The Tigs played very good tho.

pS I don't really hate the Dogs, just some of their fans, who I am sure most Dogs fans even hate as well!

And cheers for the MP thing Timmah

This Year?

Immortal
Not only am I proud of the Dragons, but also of the form shown by the other club supporters in this thread. :D

Dragon

Coach
Getting respect from Melbourne fans gives me a fuzzy feeling. They've been the benchmark for so long its a big compliment to the the team. Cheers Kia et al!

Imo a Minor Premiership demands more respect than it deserves.
You could skin into the eight, have a blistering month and win the comp.
But to win the MP, you have to be the best for six whole months.

SerbDragon

Coach
your still a f**king dickhead, stick your st merge up your f**king arse.

BWaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oh Pat, I never post in here anymore but guy, BEST POST OF THE YEAR!

Well said champion, i am in farkin hysterics here :D

Last edited:

saintania

Juniors
-2009 Predictions- epic fail! looking like 0/6

-Manly to finish Minor Premiers
-Roosters to finish top 4
-Roosters to finish Premiers
-Parramatta to get the spoon
-NSW to win Origin
-Braith Anasta to somehow get selected again...
-and Mitch Pearce to win player of the series

Oh Adam,

I couldn't help reading through your signature several times....You didn't even come CLOSE on any of them, epic fail is right!

Thanks for the congrats all, hope to see you back here in 4 weeks offering the same.

Godz Illa

Coach
If only the Dogs fans could let go of a grudge as easily as their team let go of the minor premiership