What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From A Sharks Supporter...

glenmoresharkie

First Grade
Good luck tomorrow lads!

I’ve always admired the Panthers from afar and it’s great to see a good, proper football club go to the big dance. You’ve built your squad from mostly within your local or extended catchment areas and it’s this that I believe makes the Panthers one of the NRL’s most important and valuable clubs.

I like everyone else is sick of seeing the same two teams contesting the GF every year, and it makes a nice change from the putrid rooster being there. I’d love nothing more than to see you come away with title number 3.

So again, I wish you the very best of luck tomorrow night and give that cheat Cam Smith the send off he deserves.

Hopefully we can join you guys on the list of those that knocked off the Storm in a GF.
As you know, it's a great feeling to win the GF, BUT it's so much more to beat them.

Anyone here got one of those jerseys when you had the blue/aqua/turquoise colour in it? If i had one I'd be wearing it tomorrow. Either that or the ole chocolate soldiers one. I've never liked liquorice so the all-sorts one is a no goer.

soc123_au

Staff member
As you know, it's a great feeling to win the GF, BUT it's so much more to beat them.

Anyone here got one of those jerseys when you had the blue/aqua/turquoise colour in it? If i had one I'd be wearing it tomorrow. Either that or the ole chocolate soldiers one. I've never liked liquorice so the all-sorts one is a no goer.
I never got one of the teal ones. It was our away strip in 03 iirc. I do have one of the horrible super league ones still. lol.

age.s

First Grade
I never got one of the teal ones. It was our away strip in 03 iirc. I do have one of the horrible super league ones still. lol.

We had teal as our away strip around the turn of the decade. It was horrible.

Anyway, thanks for the love Sharkies fans. Not sure how I'm going to sleep tonight.

Cheers glenmoresharkie :thumbsup:

You need to tell your mates Chimp and myrrh ken to pull their heads in. They’re a bit salty over in the main NRL thread.