What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From The Newcastle Forum...

Hellsy

Immortal
number8 said:
Does anyone know if the players veiw these posts?

I would think they have better things to do with their time :lol:.
However in saying that, why not? If someone puts them onto the website.... you'd never know

Macca_

Coach
Comparing Richards with Burt? The simple fact is that he took a paycut because there would have been minimal market interest in him.

No I wasn't comparing them at all. Not sure how you come to that conclusion from what I wrote...

Simply saying Pat Richards has gone to England and getting WAY more than he is worth. Whats to say Burt couldn't have done the same. Got nothing to do with comparing them.

How can you be sure there would have been minimal market interest in him? Theres a number of clubs that would buy a go who has been a regular first grader in the backline and can kick goals.

The guy took a pay cut without waiting to see what was on offer, so that says he was happy to stay at Parra and not go elsewhere. Rather see that than a guy saying "I'll wait and see whats on offer".

Macca_