What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Worse to Even Worse!

gregstar

Referee
Geez dragons!
what are you trying to do to your supporters?
i suppose doust is laughing again tonight? ;-)

Saint 60

Juniors
i cant say much...i wont be watching the game...so ill clam up...
this is getting very typical this year... #-o

18..nil after 10 mins?

howd barrett play?

gregstar said:
i suppose doust is laughing again tonight? ;-)

He was spotted having a bevvy after the game...

SL200405.jpg

;-)

Brendon

Juniors
Know what you guys are feeling.......... We are probably more shit than you guys..... you guys will only get better we will not..... Spose its lookin 2 2006 hey? well at least for us

ForestDragon

Juniors
Going to be a long season.Will still watch the game when it comes on nrl gallery but not expecting tons of hope judging by the comments. :?

Dragon

Coach
wtf is wrong with you guys!?

Pathetic... this is exactly the time to show your resolve, f**k giving up...

Its a long season and you blokes are carrying on like its the end of the world.

Get some friggin backbone and get behind your team!!!! :evil:

dG

Juniors
I am sure, for you guys, it would be a lot easier to show some back bone...if your team showed they had one...so far, doesnt appear so.

But thats ok, you guys will be fine. :|

TinghaInMotion

Juniors
Dragon said:
wtf is wrong with you guys!?

Pathetic... this is exactly the time to show your resolve, f**k giving up...

Its a long season and you blokes are carrying on like its the end of the world.

Get some friggin backbone and get behind your team!!!! :evil:

I will always support the team and watch them, I'm a dragon for life!! But they are dishing up the same crapola each week and with the playing roster we have, its not good enough!

drake

First Grade
I was watching my mate's sons under 8s play yesterday, I think we can get them in to show the Dragons some tips.

:BDH:

And my doctor says I've gotta decrease my stress.
Sheesh.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I have been a Saints supporter for 20 years, so I'm not about to stop now. I'm behind the team 100%, but I still feel gutted about SCHOOLBOY errors that seem to be repeated week after week. Cohesion in attack is completely lacking in this team at the moment, and so is any level of confidence. It's not too late to turn it around, but unless we do so in the next week or two we're really going to have to start looking at 2006.

Dragon_psa

First Grade
I'm not going to profess to knowing the answer, but I'm confident that changing the coach mid season isn't it. The simple fact of the matter is that the team's attitude needs a complete overhaul. I'm finding myself asking if this current crop of players are uncoachable and that is something I hate to even think but from what I've seen thus far this season it is a distinct possibility. They seem to be lacking passion for the red v and the team spirit that should go with it. We seem to have 17 individuals out there on the paddock. The saddest part is that Brownie will no doubt bear the brunt of it.

Latest posts