What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From Worse to Even Worse!

gregstar

Referee
1st 74 - 4 parra over the sharks
2nd 70 - 10 storm over dragons
3rd 50 - 4 storm over drongos (storm blew 3 tries & missed conversions - broncos only got points courtesy of lockyer getting passed the ball by slater - should have been 78 - 0)

Mr Saab

Referee
give the sharks some slack.
they had 2 players sent off and another in the bin. Shayne Hayne murdered that game.

Broncos are the drongos huh? at least they dont concede 40 every given week like the flop dragons.

gregstar

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
give the sharks some slack.
they had 2 players sent off and another in the bin. Shayne Hayne murdered that game.

Broncos are the drongos huh? at least they dont concede 40 every given week like the flop dragons.

unless i'm mistaken, the sharks started with 13
unless i'm mistaken, the sharks discipline is what let them down, not the ref
unless i'm mistaken, in all three games the losing team quit trying
unless i'm mistaken, saints haven't added to that list in 05 your lot has!

if it's acceptable for people to call the dragons
dragqueens
faggons
merged scum
then it's ok for teams to be called anything - i'm sure you'll cope ;-)

or is my trolling shadow getting upset? :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
last time i checked every game started with 13 vs 13 :roll:

shayne hayne lost the plot "dont wave your hands at me"...that will live forever in league history. Just like 1999 raiders vs broncos "Its serious, its serious, i cant make it any clearer, its serious"

Shayne Kevin Hayne lost the plot in the game. Sure, the sharks were no angels, but Shayne was like a park football ref.

The dragons have not quit in any game this yr huh? Hmmm Storm vs Dragons at WiN rnd 2 looked like a team that quit. They wanted to start fights in the 2nd half, not play football. Scoreline reflected as much.

gregstar

Referee
last time i checked every game started with 13 vs 13
so you missed the point - well done
Sure, the sharks were no angels
exactly the sharks brought the ref's actions on themselves
The dragons have not quit in any game this yr huh? Hmmm Storm vs Dragons at WiN rnd 2 looked like a team that quit. They wanted to start fights in the 2nd half, not play football. Scoreline reflected as much.
hmmmmm - saints scored in the 66th minute, from there on melbourne didn't score a try untill the 79th minute - that's giving up is it? :roll: i would have thought giving up leads to a glut of tries later in the game ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
oh so the dragons scored a couple of tries in the 2nd half....whopppeee doooo.
once orford scored the intercept the dragons lost the plot and wanted to niggle and fight.
Dragons have given up in 3 of the 4 games this yr. They didnt turn up for 3 of them!

gregstar

Referee
Charlie Saab said:
oh so the dragons scored a couple of tries in the 2nd half....whopppeee doooo.
once orford scored the intercept the dragons lost the plot and wanted to niggle and fight.
Dragons have given up in 3 of the 4 games this yr. They didnt turn up for 3 of them!
if you're trying to prove how little you know - well done
whilst they haven't played particularly well maybe you could shed light on the giving up theory
second half against the bulldogs
saints 28 - 18 (yep - gave up there - didn't they?! ;-) )
second half against the storm
storm 22 - 12 (with one storm try after the dragons(66min) on fulltime yep that's quitting!
entire game against penrith
18 - 8 to the panthers as you mentioned
second half against the raiders
raiders 24 - 16 (3 tries each) mmmm... quitters!

sorry charlie, the only way yo could have less credibility would be to change your name to slava ;-)

i would have thought scoring tries in the second half is a pretty good indication of your team not quitting - wouldn't you?

Mr Saab

Referee
when you trail 28-24 nil in 3 of those games then thats a joke.
Canterbury gave up in the 2nd half.
Storm had the game won at 24-0
Raiders had the game won at 18-0 and the dragons fighting amongst themselves.
Discipline...its whats lacking at the dragons and it starts with Nathan Brown.

As i said, i would rather my team get smashed once by 46 than to give up 40 plus in 3 of the opening 4 games. Add to that the charity shield 30...panthers in the semi 30, manly in rnd 25...30.
Dragons leak more than the titanic

gregstar

Referee
so you admit you were wrong saying that the dragons quit?
who cares if the opposition teams have given up? so long as the dragons don't - which they haven't as proven.
as i said, no one disputes that they are out of form & playing badly - you said that they have quit & you're wrong

for a supporter whose team absolutely reaked & gave up, you shouldn't be in here spruiking your tired hacky dribble - we can deal with our own troubles, being in here proves you can't

Mr Saab

Referee
dragons have given up. They give up at the start.
Brisbane sucked last week...the played as BAD as they ever have. I am not blind, i admit it.
Dragons, for the talent they have, are playing as bad as 1987.

gregstar

Referee
Dragons, for the talent they have, are playing as bad as 1987.
dragons had let most of their talent go by '87
Brisbane sucked last week...the played as BAD as they ever have. I am not blind, i admit it.
then why are you here annoying us when your team played twice as bad as we did?
dragons have given up. They give up at the start.
bad starts aren't from giving up - you can't give up & then start trying in the second half - poor first halves are a case of either poor form, hot opposition or both.
the dogs were hot in the first half
the storm were hot in the first half
with our confidence down, we were in poor form in the first half against the raiders

Mr Saab

Referee
poor starts and ill discipline come from the coaches box. Their mind is not on the job for whatever reason.
Not even kostya tzyu could get them up after a "motivational" talk.

Start trying in the 2nd half? its only because the teams gave up as they have 20-28 points start on the dragons. If Omeley and SBW didnt go down with injury it would have been 60 on the dragons.

In fighting amongst the players...not a good sign. If Manly put 30 on the dragons then heaven help brown

gregstar

Referee
poor starts and ill discipline come from the coaches box.
so it was a poor effort by bennett against the storm?
Start trying in the 2nd half? its only because the teams gave up as they have 20-28 points start on the dragons
so be it - i & every other supporter here admits they've been awfull -but they have not given up! otherwise 50 - 70 points would result
In fighting amongst the players...not a good sign. If Manly put 30 on the dragons then heaven help brown
you leave that to the club & worry about your mob - remember the drongos are only ever 1 bad season away from bloodletting - the media have been very interesting up here this week ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
bennett was partly to blame, their mindset was off. However, it was one game...one. The dragons have been OFF for 7 straight games (going back to last yr).
Even when Brisbane were crap at the back end of 2003 they never lost a game by 13 plus. Not one.
so they have no given uo 50...whoppeee...i think 40 in 3 of the 4 opening games is bad enough. Dont you?

gregstar

Referee
so they have no given uo 50...whoppeee...i think 40 in 3 of the 4 opening games is bad enough. Dont you?
are you simply post whoring?
the dragons are playing badly - already established!

how did brizzy go in round 18, 2003?
why aren't you mentioning the last 5 games of last year mr selective ;-)

Mr Saab

Referee
we are going round and round in circles.
You know my stance on my "beloved dragons".

good luck this weekend Greg. Truly, i mean that.

Southernsaint

Staff member
gregstar said:
if it's acceptable for people to call the dragons
dragqueens
faggons
merged scum
then it's ok for teams to be called anything - i'm sure you'll cope ;-)

or is my trolling shadow getting upset? :lol:

Brisbane Geldings - no balls!!

Latest posts