What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Frontrow replacement??

webShark

heaps of props available. Now that we have freed up Dougies $1.4 trillion dollars.
Bromwhich
Kite(sione)
Asotasi
Arona
Myles
Ryles
Packer
Ah Mau
Our young 20's prop, not goodes the other hard hitting dude
Woods
Fafita
Murdoch
I wouldnt want Asotasi,Myles,Ryles,Packer or Ah Mau. Doesnt leave much. I am beginning to warm to your suggestion of Bromwich and Kite. Why would Storm release them? They will have cash spare from Blair (whom I dont want either).

Just heard on Fox Snowden likely to stay at Sharks.

drago brelli

Bench
Gallen to frontrow. Greenfield, Bosden and I think Jon Green is off contract at the Stain Premiers. Kasiano or what ever his name is from the Dogs.

da brain

Juniors
keep it simple, we dont need anymore front rowers, move gallen to the front row play him as he does when he play rep footy, that will get him out of the back line, promote the young guys, bakuya, who ever,

Special K

Coach
I really want Buhrer from Manly. He is a young talent, runs awesome lines and can play hooker, backrow or centre.

Given the latest events I would like to see

8. Snowden
9. Morris
10. Gallen
11. Smith
12. Buhrer
13. Bird
14. Tupou
15. Mannah

or

8. Snowden
9. Morris
10. Ryles
11. Smith
12. Buhrer
13. Gallen
14. Tupou
15. Mannah

As our pack. Still very light though. I'm not 100% sold on Gallen as a prop. A Ryles would come in handy... Size, 10 years + in the NRL and allows us to play players in their correct positions.

But yeah sign Buhrer.

buhrer

buhrer

buhrer

thumbnail.aspx

he's a solid kid.

Frenzy.

Immortal
This is where so many posters on here make me wonder where their sense of logic is.

We lose a prop and the solution commonly favoured is Gallen to front row. That's fine, I'm not against it in principle but I cant see it happening.

However, wasn't it just last week that there was a whole thread where most people wanted Peachey and Frizzel promoted this year. Now.

Neither has gotten a mention in here as a backrow replacement if Gallen was moved. Good enough to be promoted now but not good enough to fill in when they have another full season under their belts.

Weird thinking

Shows how many people talk out of their arses and don't engage their brains before typing.

sharks8601

Juniors
i like the look of the friz
i think peach would make a great impact player. ease him in with the last 25 minutes of a game from the bench

sharks8601

Juniors
actually although its only a 20's game and it a completely different ball game but its a big test for friz and peach tomorrow night playing the form team of the comp. be interesting to see how they preform

Latest posts