What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fudge Packer

If the reports are true that he wants out hes certainly playing like it. Filth last night by niggle in nearly every tackle, off the ball shit, wanting to fight.

Bout time hes bought this in his game we need some mongrol. Its just taken for these reports to surface to finally bring it out

Rich102

Staff member
If the reports are true that he wants out hes certainly playing like it. Filth last night by niggle in nearly every tackle, off the ball shit, wanting to fight.

Bout time hes bought this in his game we need some mongrol. Its just taken for these reports to surface to finally bring it out

I like it. A geniused dog.

Micistm

Bench
He's probably mega frustrated more than anything. It's well and good sitting at a keyboard spraying em, like we do- **** it's gotta be frustrating and disheartening playing in the damn team. Especially if you are one of the few playing well each week. Friend, Mateo, Matulino, Packer, Mannering...these guys deserve to be kept seperate from the rest of the team at ends year bagging. They've given their all, for the year. The rest of them should be looked at as much as Bluey. Manu days as winger should be over, Tupous days full stop might be over...defence and constant injuries, thats the bits of extreme concern-too much youth and lack of fitness? Inexperience right across the board, including in the coaching?

tangalife

Juniors
god I hope not. Packer is turning into a bloody good prop. While Ive always thought hes been a bit slow in the tackle and play the ball, lately his runs have been damaging enough to compensate.

Also saw him put two players in gaps last night _b

He's probably mega frustrated more than anything. It's well and good sitting at a keyboard spraying em, like we do- **** it's gotta be frustrating and disheartening playing in the damn team. Especially if you are one of the few playing well each week. Friend, Mateo, Matulino, Packer, Mannering...these guys deserve to be kept seperate from the rest of the team at ends year bagging. They've given their all, for the year. The rest of them should be looked at as much as Bluey. Manu days as winger should be over, Tupous days full stop might be over...defence and constant injuries, thats the bits of extreme concern-too much youth and lack of fitness? Inexperience right across the board, including in the coaching?

Spot On

spear tackle

Juniors
I agree with Micistm's post if the entire teram had the same attitude as Packer we would'nt be in the position we are on the table.

what ever

Juniors
Watched Packer since Central and i love how he has improved every year. This year i am afraid! Not of the way he is playing but the frustration that is starting to creep in.