What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fugg me fuggen fatal Mk II

Frenzy.

Immortal
Who told Raper that putting Kearney onto the wing when Homer got injured would be a good idea?

Talk about setting a bloke up to fail. Talk about setting a team up to fail.

Why not leave Kearney at fullback where he was going well enough over nearly a month and use one of the SIX threequarters selected in the team on the wing?

Instead he uses Scott, weighing in at a massive 94 kgs, as a battering ram forward. We have 3 backrowers who can go 80 minutes why wasn't Scott put on Simmo's wing? Or Pom? Or even Vagana.

I think George Roper is too good a nickname for Raper. We should call him Langmack.

KTNEN
KTREN
KTPEN

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I thought the same thing, we had Scott, Vags or Pom that could have gone to the wing and he puts Kearney there.

I thought for sure Scott would have been put there. Vagana is not a fullback.

Williams Gallen Thomo and Ciraldo and Bailey could have been rotated thru the backrow with Vagana taking Bails center spot.

On a different note, has Scott played a game in which he hasn't knocked on?

bluey

Bench
I actually thought that vags would go to centre and pomm to the wing,how wrong i was.

fatshark

Bench
Yeah Scotts a big cat , he cant handle when a second player comes in late. The big softie hates getting tackled.

Frenzy.

Immortal
beekershark said:
Vagana, or scott getting back to cover kicks last night would have been a disaster.

Moreso than poor Noodles who may never of played wing in his life?

Draw a line through Simmo who everyone loves apparently. Took him 40 games to be a semi decent winger.

Vagana looked like he wanted to be as far away from the play as possible.