What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Moi Moi take a bow

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He will get suspended cause of his previous suspension this year, which is a joke cause there was really nothing in the tackle, he fell into it. What really annoyed me was he (Barnes) had enough energy to get up and set up a try 2 minutes later. :x

eelz47

Coach
yes fui is still around next year. we are only losing peto to ?
brett ando to nqld not sure who else

Hurriflatch

Referee
To a degree Parra need to thank Craig Bellamy

the Storm had a legally binding contract for Fui's services this year and could've told him that when he tried to back out of the deal to stay in Sydney and with Parra but they did the right thing and saw that Fui really didn't want to go to Melbourne and let him out of the contract.

Had they not then Fui could be sitting in a hotel room in St Kilda about now.

Southern Warrio

Juniors
Souths got him out of the barter card cup, he was a Warriors development player. Had played for New Zealand A, So I guess he would qualify.

Glenn

First Grade
Just listening to the Sunday Roast, all seem to think he has no case to answer

mickdo

Coach
Glenn said:
Just listening to the Sunday Roast, all seem to think he has no case to answer
For the tackle that was put on report, yes. But the one 5 minutes before will get him unfortunately I think.

Glenn

First Grade
No one in the media has mentioned that, so hopefully a case of nothing in it

eelz47

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
To a degree Parra need to thank Craig Bellamy

the Storm had a legally binding contract for Fui's services this year and could've told him that when he tried to back out of the deal to stay in Sydney and with Parra but they did the right thing and saw that Fui really didn't want to go to Melbourne and let him out of the contract.

Had they not then Fui could be sitting in a hotel room in St Kilda about now.

hurri i think you are wrong there, i dont believe fui signed his own name for melb if you know what i mean

eelz47

Coach
Glenn said:
No one in the media has mentioned that, so hopefully a case of nothing in it

on fox at 5 yesterday when they review the friday game it was brought up