What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Moi Moi

aussies1st

Staff member
lol whose excted we have far than enough forwards, time for us to shut up shop there.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Well Melbourne let him go they didn'rt NEED to do that

but Fui will problably be staying at Parra even if it is only match payments

Fui's problem is a judicary record longer the Tyran Smith and Adrian Morley combined.

Macko8

Juniors
foi foi ur a classic aha,fitzy fitzy ooaahh
we havent seen you play before but now we have we want some more
fui ur a classic

Macko8

Juniors
fui fui ur a classic aha,fitzy fitzy ooaahh
we havent seen you play before but now we have we want some more
fui ur a classic

Franko

Juniors
How funny Fui Fui. When he was in Souths reserve grade a couple of years ago. He turned up at training and trained for 10 minutes, when questioned by the coach he said. If i play for 10 minutes i train for 10 minutes.

Fuinny Fuinny stuff

Stagger eel

Staff member
steaming stormer said:
Don't get too excited about Fui... even if he signs he's no certainty to join you. After all, he did sign with Melbourne for this year before backing out and staying at Parra

he didn't sign with the Storm.;-)

fourxman

Juniors
I believe we should have our sights on one more good quality forward. We have a lot of fringe players and no real stand outs in the forward pack. I believe miller and kahler have been strong for us and croker is still going good for an old fella. But we are still bringing up players like crossy and tyran. With losing O'Hara we should be looking for someone to take his place. I believe we should sign Campo as a lock for the upcoming season not a 5/8 as he shows some potential. I think we are pretty covered in the backs, lots of speedy finishers. Just need to hope carney can become the half that we can hope he can be. Meanwhile Withers can do the job but he is set to go hooker when woolford moves on in 2007?? or a good little utility player.

Based on what we currently have i believe we should be looking at this for next years side.

1. Schif
2. Frawley
3. Mogg/Ale
4. Graham
5. Chalk
6. Smith
7. Withers
8. Miller
9. Woolford
10. Thompson
11. Kahler
12. Croker
13. Campo

14. Hodgson/Learoyd-Lahrs/N.Smith/Tounge/Weyman/Tilse/Martin
15. Hodgson/Learoyd-Lahrs/N.Smith/Tounge/Weyman/Tilse/Martin
16. Hodgson/Learoyd-Lahrs/N.Smith/Tounge/Weyman/Tilse/Martin
17. Carney

Overall we have all these players who are about the same level. Not alot that we can rave about.

dazeely

First Grade
Don't get me wrong as I would rather keep him at the club than play against him in another teams colours but he is so unreliable. Adds a lot of impact and aggression but has the tendency to go very wrong. Always at the judiciary and is not the type of working forward that would replace Hindy. Will only ever be a bench impact player (limited game time)IMO. With the right blend of forwards would be very beneficial (if he can stay on the park).