What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui Fui Update

Misty Bee

First Grade
Can't believe people are saying that Prince won't fugure in first grade. Friggin hell, if ASHLEY GRAHAM can, Prince sure as hell could. He's a mile better than Graham!

True EEL

Bench
Prince will certainly figure in first grade next season

and Hopkins should be retained - its foul if Parra have not offered him anything or have only offered him peanuts

again very good against the Warriors (except for "that" pass) and played about 3-4 different positions - versatlity is a must in a "team" people

The Colonel

Immortal
Avenger said:
Daniel Luttringer said:
I think that fuifui can be a big threat. I hope he doesn't go to Manly. :twisted:

Fui is only good for cameos

If Parramatta play well next year a bloke like Fui could be carried on the bench quite easily. Morrison, Afamasaga, Hindy, Wagon and Robinson can all play BIG minutes if they need to allowing a bloke like Fui to do some real damage. Shame Solomona wasn't kept.......

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
He's played 10 minutes of good footy this season, that I have seen.

IF he is going to develop into an impact player, he needs to contribute more, like Dean Widders, otherwise he is just taking up bench space.

Phillips

Referee
he runs foward with gusto....something that our other props dont do well....*points in Vella's direction*

True EEL

Bench
Colonel,

i really think Dean Widders ahs matured immensely this year and IS our David Solomona now, the way he can come on and just turn a game - boy he has some skills and speed of the mark and HAS to be on the bench next year no matter what

only problem is, although he could play a bit of hooker, he is far better off running onto the ball than dummy-half service, which means he has to be one spot and then another for a dummy-half back-up, which in turn only leaves 2 "big" forward bench spots????

however, in the last few weeks when BS has gone back to this pattern with Webster at 14 it has been working ok.......remember he has been away from this pattern quite a bit of late and has been concentrating on the whole bulk thing - hopefully he has realised his error and stick to this pattern again from now on????

bartman

Immortal
How fast off the mark was Widders for the break that set up the try? Couldn't believe it was him!

I think Smith will have to have a dummy-half back-up on the bench as welll as a ball-player like Widders, and only two big forwards, but I don't see that as a problem if the starting props do their jobs and make some inroads.

Latest posts