What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fui - when is he due back?

Stagger eel

Staff member
yeah, If I was a betting man, I would say that if you get to Parra stadium ealy enough this friday, you'll see the big fella go through a fitness test on the top oval.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelavation said:
yeah, If I was a betting man, I would say that if you get to Parra stadium ealy enough this friday, you'll see the big fella go through a fitness test on the top oval.
:pray: Let's hope so, he'll make huge difference if he plays.

Stagger eel

Staff member
hineyrulz said:
:pray: Let's hope so, he'll make huge difference if he plays.

at the same time I wouldn't play him if he was anything short of 98% fit. too early in the season to risk him.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelavation said:
at the same time I wouldn't play him if he was anything short of 98% fit. too early in the season to risk him.
Oh yeah he's far to important to risk, I'm glad they didn't rush Hindy back either.

pazzaeel

Juniors

are you a betting man?? is there any inside info here muncey?

TGM

Juniors
Thanks guys. He is in one of my VNRL teams and was hoping he wouldn't be out for too long! :)

Good luck Friday night :)

Stagger eel

Staff member
pazzaeel said:
are you a betting man?? is there any inside info here muncey?

the only clue that I have is that Hages himself said he was a big chance...the team is actually chosen on monday arvo and released Tuesday, so although he may not have been considered on monday he maybe just about sweet by Thursday o Friday.

lets see what happens.

and no I'm not Glen Munsie ;-)

hineyrulz

Post Whore
eelavation said:
the only clue that I have is that Hages himself said he was a big chance...the team is actually chosen on monday arvo and released Tuesday, so although he may not have been considered on monday he maybe just about sweet by Thursday o Friday.

lets see what happens.

and no I'm not Glen Munsie ;-)
What about Chris Munce but?

Stagger eel

Staff member
jayman said:
what was the offical injury to fuifui? i know it was the knee? anything srs?

for Hages to talk him up as a possible return this friday I wouldn't imagine it's not too serious.

Stagger eel

Staff member
strider said:
yeah i know - its maroubra thats talking ll this 96 or 97 mumbo jumbo

yeah...bloody Maroubra, he's got no idea of the difference that 1% can make. :crazy:

Latest posts