What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Full game details - USA v Aus

TownMarra said:
It wil be a massacre, Aussies by 80 points if not more. USA will do wel to keep them below 50!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Idiot :roll:

Nah, it was a realistic prediction had the Aussies didn't take the match very very lightly. Personally I expected a 100 point smashing if it was a serious game.

yappy

Bench
The only idiots were Mason and his mates in the first half. The Americans played better than I and I suspect most others expected, but the Aussies were diabolical. Most expected they'd take it pretty easy on the Americans but what they dished up in the first half was worse than awful. Can't blame TownMarra or anyone else expecting players wearing the green and gold to at least show some pride in their jersey. I'm delighted for the Americans and hope they kick on from their creditable performance, but anyone who thinks they are anywhere a side that can challenge a serious Australian side is beyond help.

TownMarra

Juniors
Well, obviously my predictions went right out the window, well done USA!!
But did any of you expect USA to do as well as they did and keep the score as tight as it was.........I bet you didnt!!!
I hope the game in the USA makes more headway, it will be great to have them on board as Test status, as long as the game grows internationally im happy!!