What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FullBack 07

Fullback 07

• Hayne

Votes: 25 37.3%
  • Burt

Votes: 42 62.7%

• Total voters

ParraAds

Juniors
Parraren said:
I've got a feeling Hayne may end up in the centres. He's a big boy and still growing. Might be too big for fullback and too skillful to stay out on the wing.

just on that...has anyone noticed that Hayne literally does seem to get bigger every week?? there's plenty of him...I wonder what they are feeding him.

Rookie

Juniors
For kicking ability, and passing for that matter, Burty would be a good option, but Hayne is irrepressable.

But what about Joel Reddy!!

Stagger eel

Staff member
Parra2006 said:
i agree with Phillips
what about Reddy
does he spend another year in prems

are you suggesting that our outside backs will go through the year injury free??...mate, he'll be the next cab off the rank I can see him playing a sh*tload of firstgrade next year.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
caylo said:
i think burt will be better served at fullback, adds an extra option with the boot. Hayne will be a fullback, but let him serve his time on the wing for now (inglus did, king did, tahu did, mini did his time will come. lets not rush it)

you're absolutely right, keep Hayne and Burt in their usual positions theyre doing well, but I think defensively Hayne goes better. If Burt can work on his defence, he'll go even better at fullback.

Also on Reddy he'll be good for depth, his best in first grade is yet to come.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tamazoid said:
Reddy was great at the back last year.

Wouldn't happen to be off contract anytime soon?

End of next year, if I recall correctly. Someone more knowledgable might be able to offer a more definitive answer...

Hindyscrack

Bench
strider said:
Burty still needs to work on his defense - hasn't been overly tested in that department during our good run.

Correct...

I am still very suspect of Burts defence and positional play as a fullback... Have seen a few things that I dont like in the last few weeks, that get looked over due to the fact everyone is playing well...

Latest posts