What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fullback

NPK

Bench
Just a little question:

If your fullback is sent off or sinbinned, does another player act as fullback and stand behind the line in defense?
If so, how does the computer decide which player to make the makeshift fullback?

Arnie

Juniors
i actually was thinking that myself when i had Darren Lockyer sin-binned last night, and Michael Devere actually got shifted back there!

i have no idea how the computer decides which player to move back there, i guess they just choose a random winger as he is the most likely one to be a fullback *shrugs*

i wish there was a way to actually change positions with the players on the field..so if Lockyer starts at fullback i could move him to be the five-eighth (of course this might be possible and i just dont know how yet hehe)...

..::ERIC::..

Juniors
Both wingers always drop back on the 5th, and when the fullback is not there sometimes one will drift more to the centre of the feild.

Arnie

Juniors
yeh, i'm not sure if Devere for me just dropped back because Lockyer was off the field or if he was just back there doing a lot of defense because Devere for me plays like he's a lock forward drifting around all over the place! he's at dummy half a lot of the time for me and hits it up more than most players and regularly tops my tackle count! he's NEVER on the wing! hehe

Latest posts