What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FULLTIME SCORE (Raiders vs Penrith)

DIEHARD

----
Oh yea, Im in Melbourne atm, got used to everything being different and normal elsewhere. ie Rugby League the supreme sport and proper weather. I forgot they have silly day light savings as well for a bit.

Raider_69

Post Whore
we should have been ahead by more in the first half
3 tries in 10 minutes?!!
WTF raiders!

needless to say im not happy
we should have taken the option to kick for goal, but i guess premierships arnt won in march

still ARG!

Raider_69

Post Whore
pathetic!
4 tries in 10 minutes, what the f**k?
did the raiders pack leave early?!
:evil: :evil: :evil:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Well thats a flogging. 34-18!

After all the stirring I copped on here this week from Raiders fans, I tipped them.

Suckers!!! Whenever I tip the raiders they lose...

Raider_69

Post Whore
i agree tama
let it not be over looked that we were all over the panthers for 70 minutes, just switched off to early
im sure matty elliot will give em a little and then some to have them right for the cowboys

Anonymous

Juniors
:lol: I leave the room, score is 26 - 18 and there is about 2 mintues left on the clock.

I come on here and they've put two more tries on the board :lol:

Crowd was disgraceful, only 14,000. I could've sworn that I read somewhere that they had definitely presold 18,000.

I still thought our forwards were magnificent and out-muscled the Panthers with some HUGE hits, but we just blew it in other areas. Penrith fully deserve their victory.

What a game!!

Couldn't believe that end scoreline. It certainly wasn't a reflection of the game. The raiders were there right up to the 70th minute.

Look forward to the next match raider fans!!! :)

Canterbury

Juniors
Raiders cant draw a big crowd even when they are winning...

didnt they only get 12,000 to there home semi last season?

Raider_69

Post Whore
yea, i hate to think what the sydney media are gonna do with this scoreline

it was a hard fought game which penrith fully deserved
:clap: :clap: - well done panthers, we will get yas next time :mrgreen:

NPK

Bench
I had tipped Canberra to win by 12 points or less - I wish the half-time score was the end score! 8)