What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fun things to do in the office whilst bored

MKEB...

Staff member
Today at work various ways of wasting time in mildly humour ways have come to my attention. I would like to know some other fun things to do that dont involve work...Ideas please.

-anonamously post quotes from Saddam Hussain/Adolf Hitler/Idi Amin on the office bulletin board.

- Put a paperclip on a photocopier and print a whole ream of paper, then put the paper back in the feeder tray...and watch people look for the mystery paperclip.

-Go into peoples office diary and type things like Gyno appointment today;format computer today.

-Send blank pages of paper through internal mail in envelopes marked "urgent" and "confidential"

Bulldog Force

Referee
:lol: - Put a paperclip on a photocopier and print a whole ream of paper, then put the paper back in the feeder tray...and watch people look for the mystery paperclip.

I am going to try that.

McLovin

Staff member
Walk-by farting

Just start throwing scrunched up balls of paper around...

Monk

Referee
- create a yahoo account
- play hearts
- play chess
- pull the chair up, press the button while sitting on it and slowly move down.
- create a digg account
- play texas hold em.
- serve a customer in a funny accent.