What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Funny Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

StormChaser

First Grade
71RTZ.gif

This

http://encyclopediadramatica.com/The_Casey

bartman

Immortal
Geez he showed some good wrestling skill where he gets his left arm into correct position for the lift - it was just a scuffle until that point, and then up... and boom!

adamkungl

Immortal
I don't believe he broke his ankle. He got up and walked/stumbled away, both feet pointing in the correct direction. I've broken a mate's ankle before, he didn't walk it off...how many footy players with broken ankles do you see walking afterwards?

The mother, imo, is trying to paint her merkin son as some kind of victim. f**k off bitch.

Didgi

I think its possible Kungl, he was trying to impress his mates by staying on his feet etc, but he couldnt do anything with that ankle, kept collapsing. I've broken my ankle as well, no way I was walking but I can see how he would do that to look tough.

Agree with the last sentiment though.

adamkungl

Immortal
Broken ankles are usually at twisted freaky ankles (i think). his looked fine. Also, he didnt land on his ankle at any awkward angle. One of them hit the wooden garden thing side on. it's probably just bruised, maybe fractured.

adamkungl

Immortal
i broke my mates ankle while drunk and it was pointing about 120 degrees around the wrong direction...f**ked up shiiit

There's an article in the paper this morning where the little Bully's mum wants the other kid to apologise. f**k that, if anyone needs to apologise it should be her for raising such a little merkin.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they both got suspended as well

I reckon the fat dude should get a gig on WCW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts